Limelight : chapter 12

( I wrote the half of the chapter again I thought I saved it after completing it but it didn't save :) I'm sorry again I'm seriously so stupid. I'll be careful next time. I said this last time as well .I'll try my best to not do such thing again)

Author's pov

Lisa came back to home. She was looking really happy. She called out her mother in law " Mom I'm home ."

Mrs Jeon just nodded simply, went to kitchen. But Lisa came near her and asked about Jungkook " Mom where is Jungkook ? "

" He's upstairs and dont disturb him he just slept an hour ago " Mrs Jeon said. But Lisa is so excited. She ran towards her room and jumped on him. Jungkook whined in the sleep and said " Mom please dont disturb me "

" Jungkook it's me Lisa, wake up please I've to tell you something, pleaseeeee" Lisa said whining. " Jungkook I've a good news " She said again.

" Lisa I'm really tired , we'll talk later " Jungkook said in a hoarse voice. Lisa got up and smashed the washroom door and went in. Then Jungkook felt bad, his head was aching but then he got up from bed. Lisa was looking happy after months, he thought he shouldn't upset her. So he knocked on the door and said softly " Lisa I'm up, you can tell me now "

Lisa came out and jumped on him again. Jungkook chuckled and hugged her. " Jungkook I'm so happy I got an offer to become a judge of a show. It's a really famous show. I'm sooooooo happy " . It was a habit of Lisa, she always get happy whenever she gets a project. She doesn't care if the project is small or big, she just accept them with her whole heart. " Now I'll be in limelight again. No one can take Lalisa Manoban place " She said with a pride .

" Yes madam. I'm happy for you " Jungkook said softly. But then he asked " So which Korean show you're talking about? "

" No Jungkook it's not Korean, it's a Chinese and I've to go this week I'm so excited, and you know what I'll be a special guest " Lisa said with enthusiasm.
Jungkook put Lisa down and went back to their bed. Then Lisa frowned and asked him

" Aren't you happy Jungkook? "

Jungkook sighed and said " Yes I'm happy for you Lisa but what about Eunnie? "

" Jungkook, it's about only 10 days I'll be back, mom is also here. If you are that much worried about Eunnie , I can also call my mom, she'll help mom " Lisa said nonchalantly.

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief. Lisa frowned and said " So what do you want me to do, loose this opportunity . Jungkook I'm too close to lose the 1st position of most famous female celeb of South Korea. I can't take risk. I'll not let anyone take away my fame "

Jungkook was too tired to argue with Lisa so he simply said " Do whatever you want? But dont forget about your family in searching of fame "

" Jungkook are you calling me selfish. " Jungkook didn't reply " JUNGKOOK ANSWER ME " she yelled at Jungkook. Daeun woke up because of her screams.

"Lisa I'm too tired to fight with you. You must be also tired, so sleep now " Jungkook said and covered himself with a blanket and hugged Eunni .

Lisa ran towards Mrs Jeon and hugged her, she was crying. Mrs Jeon was shocked to see Lisa like this. Lisa who always disrespect her now hugging her and crying. But nonetheless she patted her head softly

" Mom, Jungkook doesn't love me anymore . He doesn't even try to understand me. He think that I'm selfish. I just love my work, so I'm selfish now. " Lisa said while sobbing. Mrs Jeon knew what's Lisa doing is wrong. But they're her only family in South Korea. Her family lives in Thailand. So her motherly instinct felt bad for Lisa.