sick of everything : chapter 16

Author's pov

"Sir, please come home fast " Maid said .

" What happened noona? " Jungkook asked.

" Sir Jiho ma'am (Jungkook's mom) fell down from stairs, Daeun was crying non stop, so ma'am was coming to down stairs to take her phone to call you but her foot slipped . I've called the ambulance but sir please come fast
Ambulance hasn't arrived yet . Driver is on leave ."

" I'm coming right now. Please contact me if ambulance come . I'll be there in few minutes. " Jungkook said hurriedly and cut the call.

" Jungkook what happened ? Is everything alright? " Jimin asked Jungkook.

" No hyung, mom fell down from the stairs. Eunnie is also crying non stop " Jungkook said with tears in his eyes .

"WHAT!???.... I'm coming with you. Let's go " Jimin said. He went to Taehyung and Rosé and told them everything and left.

Jungkook was driving fastly. But then his phone started ringing . He picked up the call " Hello, noona I'm on my way, I'll be at home soon "

"Sir, ambulance has arrived. Sir come to the Seoul city hospital directly "

" Ok. Thank you Noona . I'll be there " Jungkook said.

Jimin called Yoongi " Hello babe "

" Yoongi, when are you coming back from Japan ?" Jimin asked.

" What happened Jimin? " Yoongi asked.

Jimin told him everything.

" I'm coming right now from my private plane. Don't worry I'll be there at night. Everything will be alright. You just be with Jungkook . " Yoongi said.

" Yes I'll be with him. " Jimin said and cut the call.

At cafe

" Poor Jungkook . He is such a kind soul . But he is suffering so much . He is one of the most successful artist of South Korea. But his personal life is hell . " Rosé said sadly .

" Jungkook is an artist ? " Taehyung asked.

" Don't tell me you don't know Jeon Jungkook. Pride of South Korea " Rosé said .

" No , I don't know much about him. I don't know much about music artists . " Taehyung said . Taehyung was so busy with life that's why he doesn't know about outside world that much. After his marriage his life used to revolve around his husband only.

" He is a music director and also a singer . He has 30% shares of the most successful music label bighit entertainment and Yoongi oppa also has 30% shares in that music label . And Jungkook is married to the highest paid and most successful model of South Korea Lalisa Manoban . But sadly that bitch doesn't care about her family. She just love her career the most . " Rosé said .

" What!??.. Jungkook is this much successful . But he is so humble and help everyone. " Taehyung said.

" I know right . But his love life is messed up. He has a 3 months old daughter . He has a wife. But still he takes care of his daughter like a single dad coz his wife wasn't ready to start a family but then Daeun, his daughter born. He loves his wife so much , he always forgive her ." Rosé said .

" How do you know about Jungkook so much? " Taehyung asked Rosé.

" Jungkook and I've studied from the same school . We were classmates. I was his only friend in school as he was always shy and introvert . He barely attend school in high school as he was busy in accomplishing his dreams. Even though he is also rich like me since childhood but he built his own empire on his own . I'm proud of him. And then we've Jimin , so yeah I know pretty much everything about him. " Rosé said