Tired chapter : 3

Daegu

At Park's House

It's been 10 days. Taehyung has become more quiet. He doesn't eat anything. He is getting weaker day by day. And Seo Joon is just confused. He is feeling helpless and pathetic . He tried everything but he is also tired like taehyung. He miss those good old days when they were happy.

They dated for a year. Then they got married.Taehyung and Seo Joon has been married for 3 years. Yes Seo Joon is 7 years older than Tae. But do Tae care about it, no he doesn't coz he knows that his husband loves him the most.

Taehyung was 22 and Seo Joon was 29 when they met. Taehyung was in his last year of uni. And that was the same year when Seo Joon joined that university as a Professor.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

At Park's house

"Mom where's my wallet, I'm getting late it's my first day in that university " -Seo Joon

" You can't even get ready without me , I'm getting old I can't handle your tantrums anymore " - Mrs Park said in an annoying tone.

"Mom you don't love me anymore .. You said that I'll always be your little boy " Seo joon said dramatically.

"Yes yes drama King, here's your wallet and here's your car key now go " -Mrs Park said

"Bye mom love you "- Seo Joon .

" love you too and do not forget to interact with female colleagues coz this year I want a daughter in law at any cost "- Mrs Park.

"Not again mom , bye "- Seo Joon

At Daegu University

I hope I'm not too late seo Joon said to himself. He was searching for the class room. Then he saw a boy who was looking like a student. Then he tapped his shoulder and that boy turned around. Seo Joon was stunned coz that boy was heavenly beautiful and yes that boy was Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around and asked him nicely "what happened ? "

But Seo Joon was just staring Tae. Then Tae said loudly " WHAT HAPPENED MR ?"

" OH.. yeah sorry.. I'm.. What I was going to say ..Hi I'm Seo Joon where is the lecture class room 305 " -Seo Joon.

" I'm heading to the same class, you must be an elder brother of one of my class mate " Tae said.

Suddenly taehyung phone started ringing. He picked it up

"TAE WHERE ARE YOU??? NEW PROFESSOR MUST BE ON HIS WAY , DO YOU WANT TO GET DETENTION ON HIS FIRST DAY " Jimin said

" Chim calm down I'll be there in few minutes I'm at the ground floor . I'm coming " Tae replied and then cut the call.

" You know our professor was really old and he always given me detention because I am mpreg " -Tae.

Seo Joon was lost in the beauty of Tae. "Are you even listening brother"- Tae

" BROTHER... I'M NOT YOUR BRO" - Seo Joon suddenly yelled after hearing bro word. Then he came back to senses. "Oh I mean you'll get it soon what you've to call me "

They reached the classroom. Then Tae went to his seat and Seo Joon stood in front of the board. There was so much sound. He then tapped the duster on his desk loudly. Class became silent. He introduced himself .

"Hi I'm Park Seo Joon, your new Professor "

The whole class yelled "WHATTT!?? "
Everyone was shocked to see that a handsome hunk like Seo Joon is their new Professor.

And that's how they first met. Seo Joon started giving hints but Tae was too innocent to understand . But in the end of the semester , he got it and tried to open with Seo Joon . After Tae graduation , Seo Joon proposed Tae and they got married. Tae wasn't ready as he wanted to do something with his life. But Mrs Park was pressuring Seo Joon, he should get married to the daughter of her friend or else she'll leave him and go back to busan. That's why Seo Joon married Tae soon.

Marriage wasn't enough then Mrs Park started forcing them to give her a grand child. She emotionally blackmailed Tae. Tae was ready. But Seo Joon knew that this isn't good, he can't force Tae. As Seo Joon's friends were having babies . Then he thought may be he should also have his own family.

After 4 months of their marriage , Tae got pregnant , everyone was happy . But then Tae had a miscarriage when he was 4 months pregnant.

Then for few months they stopped thinking about pregnancy . Seo Joon thought he should give Tae some break. But Tae wanted to try again. So after 5 months they tried again. Tae got pregnant again. Everything was going smoothly but then on his 7 month he had a miscarriage again.

Mrs Park started calling him a Jinx. Tae stopped meeting people. He felt pathetic . He requested to Seo Joon that they should try again for a baby but tae periods weren't stopping . Their relationship was strong but now something was missing. It felt like they're drifting away and it was scaring Tae what if Seo Joon will leave him because he can't give him kids . This thought always scared Tae that's why he kept on trying.

Then after 6 months they tried again and then we all know what happened next . Tae got pregnant and had a miscarriage again .

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙬. 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙚