Yoonmin Chapter 38

Play every summertime

Play every summertime. Not me writing this chapter while listening to romantic songs. Ignore mistakes.

Author's pov

" When you cut ties with me. I came to Seoul. I had no friends here. " Jimin said with a sigh.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin hand and said softly " I'm sorry "

" It's Ok Tae, you had your reasons.....So I engrossed myself in the makeover of this cafe. It took almost 10 days. Then I finally started the cafe. I had a lot of experience from the part time jobs I've done in Daegu . So it didn't take a lot of time for me in handling this cafe . After a month,
people began recognizing and liking my cafe. " Jimin said proudly but with a shy smile.

" I'm proud of you Jiminii..." Taehyung said with a proud smile.

"Now I want to know how introvert Yoongi hyung fell for my sassy and goofy Jimini " Taehyung teased Jimin. He chuckled in return.

" Let me continue ....But a certain someone was ordering my Irish coffee since the day I start my cafe. He never removed his mask nor he sat in my cafe. Just order the coffee and take it then leave right away. That time I had no worker. I was saving money as I was living in a small rent room. " Jimin said.

" Don't tell me that certain someone was Yoongi hyung " Taehyung said with a chuckle.

Flashback

" Fuck I need something to refresh my mind. What time is it ?...... It's 7 PM already. I've been working in this room for 6 hours continuously. Yahhh Yoongiiiaaah let's get some coffee. I'm sick of this company coffee . " Yoongi said to himself and grabbed his car keys, cap and mask came out from his studio.

" Sir you finally came out. Your tomorrow schedule is ready. " Staff member said softly . Yoongi just hummed in response and didn't even look at her and left. Other staff came to that staff girl.

" Is this man will ever have interest in any man or woman!?" One girl mumbled.

"IU who is head over heels for him, when each and every South Korean man is dying to be with her and he freaking ignored her . I've seen him working all the time. " Another staff member remarked.

" It's hard to impress this man .. I don't think he'll ever fall in love. He is always quite just smile with his younger brother and when he is on stage. The more Jungkook is soft hearted more Yoongi looks cold hearted even though he is kind. " Staff member stated.

20 minutes later

Yoongi was driving don't know where he is going but then he saw a big cafe but looking too warm , peaceful and pretty aesthetic.

" I've never seen this cafe before. I guess it's new. Let's try it's coffee. " Yoongi said to himself.

He parked his car and finally entered the cafe. There were just 3-4 people sitting in the cafe and his eyes went on the counter. He was looking at the menu in front of him. And then a honeyed voice called him.