Affection : chapter 18

" I know you guys are eagerly waiting for some taekook romantic interaction. I can understand you guys
..But first we've to end the old chapter to start a new chapter. Same with this story, Taehyung has ended his old chapter but Jungkook is still stuck on it , so they'll not fall in love so easily. ......

I already said in the beginning, you've to keep some patience. In description I also added that ..... Four people fighting with the complications of their lives..... . This is the reason why I'm updating continuously so that you guys don't get bored with the story. Each and every character play an important role . "

.
At hospital

Jimin was talking with Taehyung, telling him everything on phone when doctor called him.

" Sir, you can take Daeun to home. " Doctor said.

Jimin cut the call and asked " Is she fine now ? "

" Yes she's fine but she needs a lot of care. You've to give her this syrup at night, if she has some fever again. We've to keep Jiho ma'am for some more days . " Doctor took his leave.

Jungkook maid was also their with him at hospital. It was midnight now. Jimin called Yoongi to send a car for him .

Driver came. Jimin told the maid to be with Mrs Jeon . He'll be right back. He took Daeun in his arms carefully and left.

He bought all the necessary things from store for her on the way to his home.

He knocked on the door. Driver was carrying the things. Taehyung opened the door. Driver given the polybags to Taehyung and went outside.

" God. Jimin I was so worried for you. I saw the news I got scared. " Taehyung said. His eyes went on Daeun "Is this little angel Jungkook's daughter ?"

" Yes it was a really tiring day. But everything is fine now except Jungkook's mom health. She has not wake up yet. And yes this little angel is my niece, Jeon Daeun. My poor baby has cried a lot today. We got so scared she stopped breathing but doctor given her an injection . She's fine but still not drinking milk properly just keep on crying. After so much struggle I made her sleep ." Jimin said with gloomy eyes while looking at the little angel in his hands.

" Jimin, if you don't mind can I carry her once please " Taehyung asked with hesitation.

" Ofcourse Taehyung , and I'm here to change my fits. I've to go back to aunty . Yoongi is with Jungkook. You've to take care of her . No one can take care of her better than you right now. She needs someone like you . " Jimin said with a smile and handed Daeun to Taehyung. But Taehyung was just looking at Daeun .

" Aigoo , she's so cute . " Taehyung said and he was admiring her features carefully. He was looking so happy . He protectively placed his arm on the back of Daeun head. His eyes were glistening with motherly love.

Jimin was seeing everything with adoration. He tried so much to make Taehyung smile this wide. But little Daeun did that effortlessly .

Jimin went to his room and took a shower and changed his clothes .

" Taehyung I've to go now. Here are all the necessary things for Daeun. Give her this syrup if you feel like she has fever. Taehyung it's not easy to handle her. She doesn't go in anyone's arms so easily. I'm trusting you with her. " Jimin said.

" Don't worry Jimin. You can trust me. " Taehyung said with a genuine smile .

Jimin looked at Daeun one last time and left.

Taehyung locked the door. He went into the room and placed Daeun carefully on the bed and started admiring her . He just forgot about all his suffering and was just looking at that precious angel.