ethereal : chapter 15

At Jeon's mansion

Jungkook and Lisa are not talking to each other again. Lisa told Mrs Jeon, she's going to China. Mrs Jeon was going to say something to Lisa. But then she thought there's no use to make her understand.

Lisa packed her luggage. She looked at Daeun one last time, caressed her cheek then left. She wanted to see Jungkook , but Jungkook wasn't coming out of his studio room on purpose.

Lisa came downstairs, she bid goodbye to Mrs Jeon . Lisa was talking a bit loudly on purpose , so that Jungkook can hear her. But Jungkook didn't come out.

She finally left after waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook saw her car leaving, from the window and let out a long sigh.

Jungkook opened his phone, he was scrolling through social media then he saw #LoveLiskook was on trending page . He smiled sadly and said to himself
" Who's gonna tell these innocent people, that what they see on their phones is fake , reality is painful. "

"I need some fresh air, let's go to Jimin hyung cafe. What if someone caught me at this hour. I don't want paparazzi. " Jungkook said to himself. Nonetheless he took his car keys, checked up on Daeun then left.

At cafe

" Rosé, from now on Taehyung will also work with us " Jimin said to Rosé.

" Omo, I'd love to work with this cutie " Rosé said while looking at Taehyung.

" He is older than you " Jimin said with a chuckle.

" But also cuter than me" Rosé replied.

Rosé given apron to Taehyung and started teaching him how to use the coffee machine and other machines.

Jimin was looking at Taehyung from afar. He was proud to see him trying.

After learning everything twice from Rosé, Taehyung tried to make a coffee for Jimin. And it was looking nice, but he wasn't sure about the taste but still he went.

" Jimin, I made the coffee for you " Taehyung said nervously.

" Aww my Tae made coffee for me. Let me try it. " Jimin said with a smile. And took a sip.

" It's really good bub, just sugar is extra, but still it's nice. I like it " Jimin given an honest opinion .

Taehyung pouted. It didn't get unnoticed by Jimin.

" It's nice. If I didn't like it I won't even drinking it right now. You just added extra sugar, and everything is fine. You did a great job from others for your first time." Jimin said to Taehyung.

" Okie , thank you." Taehyung finally smiled and went back to Rosé.

Jimin was drinking coffee but then someone sat in front of him.

" Oh hi Jungkook " Jimin said with a smile.

" Hyung please dont say my name , someone will hear you " Jungkook said quietly.

" Ok I'll not. By the way what bring you here " Jimin asked.

" Hyung, can't I come here without a purpose ? " Jungkook said in a funny way like if he was hurt with Jimin's question.

" Yes my little brother in law, you can come here anytime. " Jimin said with a smile. Jimin called Rosé and told him to bring Jungkook's regular.

" So how is everyone at home? " Jimin asked.

" Lisa went to China for a so called reality show for 10 days . Mom is fine....... Eunnie is getting weaker everyday. I'm really worried for her. I've been searching for a babysitter who can breastfeed her. But whenever I found one, they try to seduce me or else Eunnie don't like them . Then workload." Jungkook said.

" Jungkook , every thing will be alright . But Jungkook what's wrong with your wife ? I swear to God sometimes I want to slap her. That woman has earned so much money in past 6 years . What she wants now ? Can't she see her daughter is suffering ? " Jimin said.

Jungkook just sighed and put his head down on the table .

Jimin ruffled Jungkook hair softly. Jimin tried to change Jungkook mood and said
" Your hyung will come back tomorrow, I talked to him yesterday. He said that he'll handle all the work here and you can take break . "

" Really hyung? " Jungkook lift his head up and asked .

" Yes. And you can spend time with Daeun peacefully " Jimin said with a smile .

" Jungkook here is your order " Taehyung said .

Jungkook turned his head after hearing that deep voice . He looked towards Taehyung and just paused.

Taehyung said again " Jungkook your order is here "

Jimin also called him but he was just looking at Taehyung. Jimin hit Jungkook with a spoon and Jungkook came back to reality.

" Huh!!! .... What hyung ? " Jungkook said and wiped his mouth.

" Your order is here " Jimin said

" Your order is here " Jimin said .

" Oh.... Yes .. Thank you Taehyung " Jungkook said still processing what just happened. Taehyung said welcome with a small smile and left.

" Taehyung is pretty right? " Jimin said suddenly.

Jungkook said yes , again looking at Taehyung. But then he coughed loudly realized what was he saying.

Jimin chuckled and Jungkook just started eating without looking at Jimin.

Jimin teased Jungkook again " Do you think blonde hair suits Taehyung? "

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and then paused again and said " Yes hyung " . But then he mentally slapped himself .

But then a thought came inside Jimin's head , he was going to tell this to Jungkook. But Jungkook phone started ringing. Jungkook picked up the call.

"Sir, please come home fast... "

Tell me the name of your favorite kdrama. Do you like these continuous updates? I'm actually sick and on my periods too , so i thought I can't move much so why not write the further chapters .