Propinquity : Chapter 29

I've to edit some chapters but I don't want to coz if I'll edit them your comments will be removed from a particular line . It'll be hard to recognize on which line you guys have commented. So I think I should let them the way they're. I hope you didn't face a lot of problems in reading those chapters.

Author's pov

Jungkook woke up, his eyes were still closed and he felt someone's presence beside him. A small smile appeared on his face. He has to wake up but he don't want to.

" God I don't want this moment to end. It doesn't feel real. It feels like a dream if I opened my eyes this dream will be broken."

After having so much internal conflict he opened his eyes and found two prettiest souls beside him. He started admiring them. Then his eyes went on Taehyung's face .

" His features are so delicate yet so fierce. His eyes are so beautiful. Daebak!!! his one eye is mono lid and one is double lid. Pointed nose, perfect expressive brows . His cheeks ughhhh I want to eat these bread cheeks. His lips..... One day I'll surely touch them my love but only if you'll let me. Everything is so perfect about you . "

He looked at Daeun she was still suckling. It was looking so pure . Then she opened her eyes and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled heartily

Jungkook chuckled heartily. He kissed their foreheads and stood up from bed. He came on the other side of the bed to take his phone then he saw Taehyung wasn't covered properly with the blanket he was going to cover them but then something caught his eyes.

There was a red stain on Taehyung's pant. Jungkook didn't understand first what was that but then his eyes widened.

" Hell!!! He is on his periods that's why he is more vulnerable and moody today........ What should I do now? Should I wake him up? What if he thought I'm a pervert ? I should tell noona she'll tell him. Noooooo then she'll feel uncomfortable . Should I tell mom?? Mom will ask me what I was doing in with him ughhhh I should leave him. "

He was going back but then stopped again and looked back at Taehyung.
" Lisa told me once, it feels really soggy and uncomfortable during periods. Poor menstrual hygiene can have a serious impact. "

Jungkook took a deep breath.

" Jungkook it's okay. Periods are normal. You can tell him . But it's so awkward....
No it's not I am a genz I can do it. Confidence Jungkook . It's not the right time to be awkward. "

He gently patted Taehyung shoulder and Taehyung squirmed but woke up. He opened his eyes he saw Jungkook. He sat up immediately , Jungkook turned around. Taehyung fixed his clothes took Eunnie in his lap.

Jungkook didn't face Taehyung and said fastly but not too fast.

" I'm sorry Tae, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I was covering you with the blanket then I saw a period stain on your clothes. You can go change , I'll stay with Eunnie. And tomorrow please shift in the room of Eunnie. I'll tell a maid to transfer your stuff here. If you don't have sanitary pads or tampons you can ask noona Or else I'll buy for you . "