Our Little Princess : chapter 2

In Seoul Hospital labor room

"Baby everything will be alright. Just take deep breath " Jungkook said to his wife who is in labour.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING JUNGKOOK IF YOU DIDN'T RIP YOUR CONDOM THEN EVERYTHING COULD'VE BEEN BETTER " Lisa said.

Jungkook gave an awkward smile to the doctors. "Babe I didn't rip it on purpose".

"AAAAHHHHH IT'S HURTING" Lisa screamed again .
"AFTER MY PRINCESS WILL COME OUT I'LL RIP YOUR DICK FIRST .... AHHH IT'S HURTING" She bite Jungkook hand . Jungkook screeched because of pain .

"I can see the head, ma'am one more push " Dr said.
"HOW MANY PUSHES FUCKKKK.. I'M NOT GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN" Lisa screeched.

"Babe, let's do this together , I'm here " Jungkook tried to calm her .
"on 1 .. 2..3... PUSHHHH" they screamed together.

" Baby is out " Dr said.

Jungkook and Lisa asked with a worried tone "but why isn't she crying? "

"Oh that wait " Dr said and slightly slapped baby bum to make her cry and she cried . Lisa sighed but someone else wasn't happy with this.
Jungkook went to the Dr took his princess and said "HOW DARE YOU TO HIT MY DAUGHTER" and punched Dr.

Dr fell down harshly and fainted because of that punch. And Lisa fainted because of that scene.

2 hours later..

Lisa woke up and her heart melted while looking at the scene in front of her. Jungkook was talking with his baby girl .
"Jungkook " She called him.

Jungkook turned around and said " Oh you're up. Seeee our daughter is soooo pretty just like you, you've given me the best gift of my life. Oh God I'm so happy right now. I even called our parents, hyungs Now We will throw a party. I'll...."

"Jungkook calm down calm down I'm not going anywhere " Lisa said with a smile.

" He He ....babe it's just that I'm so happy " Jungkook said.

" I got it. I got it Mr Jeon Jungkook but atleast give me my baby " Lisa said in a whining tone.

" Sorry baby sorry.. Here she is " He carefully handed the baby to Lisa .

"Aigoo you cute little munchkin " Lisa said while caressing her cheeks . " Da- eun" Lisa said.

Jungkook asked "what?".

"I'm giving her name Da - eun , which means kindness " Lisa said with adoration.

" It's such a beautiful name for our beautiful baby " Jungkook said.

Daeun started crying, jungkook panicked and looked at Lisa. Lisa tried to avoid his eyes . But then she said " Jungkook please call a nurse now " .

"Ok I'll be right back " he replied.

Nurse came then Lisa said to jungkook " Babe can you please go out I've to talk with nurse in alone "

But jungkook asked "why? ".

Lisa retorted back " god damn it , it's a ladies talk " . Then Jungkook went out with an embarrassing smile.

" Ma'am you should feed her now " Nurse said.

"That's why I called you here"- Lisa.

" What??" - nurse.

" I want you to bring formula milk for her " - Lisa.

"But ma'am your breasts are completely fine, you can feed her and breast milk helps keep your baby healthy ". Nurse said.

" I know that but I can't feed her as I'm a model she has to learn living without me and do what I'm saying and dont tell anything to Jungkook and tell him that he can't come in "-Lisa

Daeun loud crying interrupted them. "Yes baby ,mom is here just wait a little more ok !?" -Lisa.

"But ma'am , jungkook sir eventually gonna know about it at your home" - nurse.

" Mind your fucking business and go fucking bring the formula milk " Lisa half yelled at nurse.

Nurse went out and did what Lisa said.
Jungkook went to pay the bills . Till then Lisa fed her baby with a formula bottle.
Jungkook then came and asked her, did she feed daeun and yes she lied that she breastfed her.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮. 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩.