what happened to us ? : chapter 5

2 months later

At Park's House

Nothing was good between Seo Joon and Tae. They were trying but it felt like nothing was working out or maybe they weren't trying their best to keep their relationship.

But one day Seo Joon came home drunk. He was totally wasted but then Taehyung saw the lipstick mark on his shirt and a hickey on his neck. He saw his fear becoming reality . Seo Joon was too drunk to explain or to say anything and Tae didn't even ask him anything. Seo Joon slept .

Next day he woke up with a sharp headache then he tried to remember everything. He was stunned. He was feeling guilty. He made out with a woman in drunk state. What if taehyung knew?

But then he saw Tae. Tae was looking different he dressed up properly and was looking lively . He greeted Seo Joon .
"Good Morning Joon. Are you ok? Here's your lime juice. You know that you can't handle drinks but still you drank so much yesterday. I've made a light breakfast for you ok!? . Now go freshen up. I'm waiting for you in the living room. " He said with a genuine smile

But Seo Joon was feeling different. He knew something is wrong. He knew that Tae know something. He was feeling guilty but his other half wasn't. Then he held Tae's hand and asked him "Tae you know what happened last night "

Tae then said seriously "nothing happened last night ok. You got it Nothing .Happened .Last .Night. "

Then he tried to calm himself and said with a smile and touch Seo Joon face and said with a smile " Everything is good . Nothing happened "

Mrs Park came down and said mean things to Tae like always. Now he is used to with her behavior. He can't blame her either. He knew she also want to see her son happy. But what about his happiness. She call him jinx not only her but now her friends also call him with mean words when Seo Joon is not around.

10 days later

Taehyung told Seo Joon that they should go on a date on 30 December. But Seo Joon denied and said he's busy. But then taehyung asked him again.

This time Seo Joon half yelled at him " What's wrong with you ? Can't you understand that I'm busy and whats so special on that day? "

Taehyung eyes became teary and he said in tiny voice. "It's my birthday "

Seo Joon snapped out of his thoughts and said " shit shit .. I'm sorry Tae I remember your birthday it's just you know how much busy I'm these days "

Taehyung smiled a little and said " It's ok if you're busy we will not go " But little did Tae know Seo Joon was going to meet Mrs Park's friend's widow daughter who has a year old son .

Now Seo Joon was feeling extremely guilty he was just going to dump Tae, his innocent Tae . How can he be so selfish. How can he move on from Tae like this. But.. Then he told himself...no if no buts just forget everything and focus on Tae.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

Mrs Park has been asking Seo Joon to meet her Friend's daughter for once . Her husband died in a car accident and she has a year old son.

Seo Joon never thought his mom can be this cruel and she'll try to ruin his marriage. Once he even yelled at her and told her to not bring this topic. He knows what she actually wants. But today she handed him the picture of her son.

Mrs Park knew her son's weakness. Seo Joon tried to throw away that picture but then he stopped for a moment and felt good when he looked at that smiling baby. He felt different.

Mrs Park noticed the change in her son's expression.

But then Seo Joon came back to his senses and warned his mom again.

At university

Seo Joon was heading to his staff room but then he heard his colleague teachers
" You know Mr Park husband had his third miscarriage. Poor Mr Park he is 35, and he has still no kids . He could've marry any beautiful woman of his age but he fell for that stupid boy."

Another one said " But I'm feeling bad for his husband. That boy was a bright student. Mr Park ruined his future by marrying him. But nothing can't change this fact that he can never have his own kids poor soul " .

Seo Joon came and interrupted their gossip " If you've focused this much on teaching your students wouldn't have failed . Stop meddling into others' lives"

His colleagues left and Seo Joon was so frustrated. He immediately called his mom and told her that he is ready to meet that woman.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

"Tae I'm sorry baby I'm really sorry " Seo Joon was crying now. He hugged Tae tightly.

Tae was confused " Joon it's ok. If you can't go it's ok. Don't cry please. See I'm fine. It's not a big deal "

"Tae why are you like this? You're such an angel. Why you never question back me " Seo Joon asked

Tae replied firmly while caressing Seo Joon's back " Because I trust you "

This sentence made him feel more pathetic. Now Seo Joon was crying more. How could he do this with Tae.

He calmed himself and held Tae hand and said " We'll celebrate your birthday ok. I've no work that day. I thought that work was necessary but now I realized it's not. And nothing is more important than you my love. "

Tae kissed Joon . Seo Joon kissed him back passionately. They were kissing after months. Tae let out a little moan.
Seo Joon detached himself and looked at Tae who was panting heavily . And said that "My pretty doll we'll make love but on your birthday . "

"And it'll be a special night ok. "

But Someone else wasn't happy while seeing them like this and that was Mrs Park.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 . 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 😇