New Feelings : chapter 22

11: 45 pm

Jungkook came back home , like always he went to check up on his mom and Daeun Or maybe someone more.

After checking his mom, he went to Daeun's room. He was going in but then he saw Taehyung was feeding Daeun. Jungkook being a gentleman he was going back to his room but then he heard Taehyung's voice.

" Mama got so scared today " Taehyung said.

" Taehyung call himself mama ? " Jungkook said in his mind. Jungkook felt that tingling sensation in his heart.

" But I'm glad you're fine. Mama will always protect you " Taehyung said lovingly. But then a sad smile appeared on his face.

" I'm so stupid I always forget that I'm not your mama. I'm just a babysitter. I should know my place. Jungkook will divorce Lisa then he'll marry some other woman. She'll be your mama. And I'll just be a babysitter. But it's ok as long as I can be with you I'm happy. But one day you'll stop drinking my milk and then I've to leave you. Will you forget about me my baby ? " Now tears were coming out of Taehyung's eyes.

Jungkook heard everything. " God It's been only 10 days he is already so attached to Daeun. What would he do if he has to leave her one day? " Jungkook was feeling something for Taehyung as if he wanted to go to Taehyung and hug him and tell him it'll be fine.

Then he said inside his head. " I don't know Taehyung what Lisa said is correct or not . I don't know if I really like you or it's a merely attraction. I don't know what fate has written for us. But I promise you no one will ever separate you from Daeun"

Jungkook went to the kitchen . He was hungry.

Daeun slept. Taehyung removed her from his breast and fixed his clothes. His throat was getting dry so he reached for water bottle but it was empty. He was going down stairs but then he looked at Daeun. He got scared what if ..... So he just took her into his arms and went downstairs.

" God. I hate it . Why did noona made this? Now I've to cook something for myself and I'm too lazy to do that. Let's search for quick ramen. I'm not in the mood of ordering food." Jungkook said to himself.

Taehyung saw him, he called out his name softly " Jungkook "

Jungkook got startled " Ahh.. Oh it's you Taehyung. What are you doing here ? "

" I just came here to drink water. What about you? " Taehyung asked.

" Nothing just... Yeppp drinking water. By the way why did you bring Eunni she's sleeping " Jungkook asked.

" Actually... I was just. " Taehyung didn't know how to say that he was afraid what if Lisa will come back.

Jungkook understood what Taehyung wanted to say.

" Don't worry. Lisa won't come here again . No one can hurt Eunni " Jungkook said gently.

" How do you know? " Taehyung asked shocked with Jungkook's statement.

" Lisa told me everything. Her mental health is not good. We decided to part our ways. "Jungkook said.

Taehyung hummed in response.

" And she'll not take away Daeun " Jungkook said with a smile as if he was
assuring Taehyung no one will take away Daeun from him.

" Really? " Taehyung asked with a bright smile. Jungkook nodded.

" Jungkook are you here just to drink water? Or are you searching for quick ramen " Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sighed and finally accepted " I'm hungry, I don't like this dish that's why I'm searching for quick ramen "

" Take Eunni. I'll cook something for you" Taehyung said.

" No Taehyung it's ok . I can cook I'm just too lazy right now. See I found these ramen too you can go back and sleep " Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung just handed Daeun to Jungkook. Jungkook was going to say something again but Taehyung shushed him and said " Go sit there and lay Daeun on couch and place cushion beside her. I'll just cook something really fast. You didn't even eat breakfast . "

Taehyung started cooking something with chicken.

Jungkook was just staring at him. " He looks beautiful all the time. Not that pout...... I wish I could kiss it "

" Ahhhhh what am I thinking!!!??" Jungkook said a bit loudly.

" Jungkook what happened? " Taehyung asked .

" Nothing just mosquito " Jungkook said sheepishly.

" Oh ok ok. Food is just ready let me pour it into a plate " Taehyung said with a smile.

Taehyung served food to Jungkook and sat in front of him. Jungkook was now more flustered. But then he finally took a bite and said

" It's so delicious Taehyung. Thank you and I'm sorry for bothering you "

" It's ok Jungkook. " Taehyung replied.

"God if he'll keep on sitting in front of me like this how can I concentrate on food !???" Jungkook said inside his head.

" Jungkook good night. I'm going back to our room . And finish it " Taehyung said with a smile .

Jungkook let out a sigh relief when Taehyung was carrying Daeun and said " Good night to you too Taehyung. And thanks again "

Taehyung left and Jungkook heart was beating so fast .

" Fuck Taehyung what are you doing with my heart "

How was this chapter comment down below.