confession : chapter 31

I suggest you to play TRY AGAIN by Jaehyun at taekook part or you can play in the beginning too. Or you can just play any other soft song before you start reading this chapter. Please do not forget to vote and comment.
Ignore mistakes

Author's pov

A week later

Jungkook and Lisa announced on their social media accounts that they're going to divorce. They weren't active on social media since last month, fans were also worried about them. They finally decided to broke the silence and fake rumor .

Lisa's statement

After spending almost 3 years together

After spending almost 3 years together. Jungkook and I have decided to part our ways. He always treated me like a queen . I'm grateful to him for giving me the most beautiful memories. We both weren't ready to get married this soon , as we all know we can't fight against fate so we got married. We both tried so much to stable our relationship, specially Jungkook. But nothing seemed to workout . I'm going to give our daughter's custody to Jungkook. I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. I tried to harm myself and even my daughter. And let me clear this to everyone it's not Jungkook's fault. I have anxiety since childhood. After my dad's death I've been depressed , Jungkook tried to help me, he told me to meet a therapist but I ignored him. And my mental health became worst. We've finally decided to separate, I expect from you guys to respect our decision and don't target anyone who are related to us. I'm also going to take a break from everything from my social media accounts and from my work too.

Lalisa Manoban

Jungkook's statement

Decisions made quickly were almost always regretted quickly

_ Nora Robert

That's what happened with us. We took decisions in rush and ended up regretting them, it's not our fault though . Destiny didn't want us to be together for long. Thank you for always being there for me. For always guiding me in my work. She'll always remain my daughter's mother, she can always come to meet her and participate in her parenthood. But for now I also want her to focus on her mental health first and get well soon . I wish her all love and success for future. Please respect our decision and privacy .