Vulnerable chapter : 40

I don't know why I can't tag her but taekookfictionism created a cover it's beautiful . Honestly first I thought someone was pranking me but when I opened the drive there was actually a book cover . Thank you for loving my book , I'm grateful to you guys. Thank you so much it means a lot
(*´︶'*)♡Thanks!

 Thank you so much it means a lot (*´︶'*)♡Thanks!

Author's pov

" Lisa I can see a little improvement. I'm proud of you, you didn't drink alcohol for 5 days . But stop enclosing yourself in a room. Lisa by doing that you are just calling darkness to yourself. And about talking with your daughter, take your time you don't have to force yourself. Try to find happiness in small things Lisa. You've already achieved everything you could've ever wish for, but now start noticing small little things around you, the beautiful nature, people who are you closed to ." Psychiatrist said with a genuine smile.

" I've no one, I had Jungkook and you know what I did with him" Lisa said not looking into the eyes of doctor .

"You barely look into my eyes , I know Lisa there's something you are still hiding from me . You were fine yesterday something happened again right ......." Psychiatrist said softly.

Lisa hands were shaking again. It didn't get unnoticed by doctor. He held her hand.

" Take deep breaths I'm here Lisa " Doctor said still holding Lisa hands.

Tears shed from Lisa's eyes, she cried hysterically . Doctor smiled because Lisa told him everything but never cried as she thought crying will make her look weak , and she was accumulating everything inside her now pool of her emotions overflowed today. He rubbed her back softly . Lisa was crying terribly.

" Namjoon please hElp me.....I'm tiiired of pretending that I'm strongg. I'm not strong Namjoon.....I'm scared . I'm really afraid. I did what you say I was good but then yesterday I saw nightmare related to my childhood. I saw that man he was beating mom and me too. Namjoon please stooppp itt. "Lisa cried.

"Everyone left me you'll also leave me I'm really bad bad bad bad really bad ... Bad bad , like that scary man told me I'm a brat brat brat " Lisa was having an anxiety attack again.

Namjoon kneeled down and embraced her in his arms protectively . Lisa was screaming loudly and hitting Namjoon " PLEASE STOP IT PLEASE STOPP ITT PLEASE DON'T HIT ME I'LL NOT DO IT DADDD PLEASE STOPP IT DAD IT'S HURTING....MOM PLEASE HELP ME..."

But Namjoon didn't budge and started murmuring in her ears

" Breath slowly and deeply. No one is here you're completely fine. I won't let anyone hurt you. Breath slowly and deeply. "

Lisa finally gave up and hugged him back as if her life dependent on him. After 10 minutes she finally calmed down a little cupped her face and said " Look into my eyes "

He held her face and made her face him " Don't you dare to look down. You finally let your tears shed and I'm so proud of you . And crying doesn't make us weak. The day you first came here remember I told you I will not leave until you recover fully or until you want me to . So I'm here for you , we'll together deal with this. " Namjoon said still looking into Lisa's eyes .