Too late : chapter 41

As you guys told me to write further more chapters and I'm doing it. But I can barely see any votes and comments . What's the point of writing those chapters.

I'm seriously wasting my time in writing these chapters and trying my best to write every type of chapter according to you guys. I already told you guys I'm not with fluff that's why I was going to end at will you be mine chapter. But I'm still trying.

Now I'm tired so here's an angst chapter sad chapter. Get bored . Fighting!!!!!

Don't wait for next update. Ignore mistakes...

Play Ghalat fehmi Or you can play khair mangdi.

Flashback

" You taught me Seo Joon , how to fall in love but Jungkook taught me how to take care of the person we love...I'm sorry Seo Joon." Taehyung said , rushed to Jungkook's room and left .

Seo Joon saw him leaving , tears were falling from his eyes. He saw his love leaving him . He saw how Taehyung was rushing to see Jungkook. He clutched on their wedding rings tightly. He couldn't help but crying. It was too much for him. He left from there . He was wiping his tears but they were falling from his eyes continuously.

It was raining heavily. He came to his car and held his head then kicked his car in frustration. Then he sat into the car and yelled " FUCKKK" . He hit the steering wheel. His eyes went on the passenger seat beside him. There were Taehyung's flowers and cheesecake that he loves the most that he bought. He held them.

" White roses are your favorite. You never liked cheesecake when we were dating , but then you craved for them the most when you got pregnant then they became your favorite. I thought I'll surprise you. But fuck I never imagined you had a bigger surprise for me Tae. " Seo Joon chuckled sadly , tears were still falling from his eyes.

" Does he know what's your favorite color? Does he know that you're afraid of height!! Does he know that you don't like spicy food !! Does he know that you don't like bugs !! Does he know that you can't sleep without hugging something!!? Does he k...

" Does he know what's your favorite color? Does he know that you're afraid of height!! Does he know that you don't like spicy food !! Does he know that you don't like bugs !! Does he know that you can't sleep without hugging something!!? Does he know that you are so vulnerable and sensitive !? ....Does he love you more than me!? " Seo Joon said to himself. He tightly held the flowers in his hand and crushed them threw them angrily in the back of the car .

"He must've love you more , you were looking prettier than before. He must've taking a good care of you. I'm glad atleast you're happy with him. I'm happy that you're happy. You were so worried about him when you saw his hand. You really love him care for him ........ But what about me baby?" Seo Joon said while looking at the lock screen of his phone.