The end : chapter 42

I read everyone's comment I know a lot of you have a lot of questions so you will get your answers in this chapter . But you've to read it fully.

I really like your comment let me explain it why I didn't let Jungkook fight back Seo Joon

I really like your comment let me explain it why I didn't let Jungkook fight back Seo Joon. AGE is a really big factor between Joon and Jk. It's not a mafia or gangster ff where Jungkook can kill or fight with anyone. He is still 24 . Jungkook did fight back when he had to. Taehyung is his now , Taehyung knows very well how much he loves and cares for him so there's no need for Jungkook to explain it to an outsider how much he care for Taehyung ( Seo Joon) . Yes Seo Joon is an outsider in their lives after divorce.

I don't get offended I actually like it when someone post such comments. I first try to understand your point of view then give my explaination.

Ignore mistakes
Author's pov

Taehyung and Seo Joon was different from Lisa and Jungkook. They weren't much insecure like them , sad circumstances that took place with them didn't support their relationship.

Seo Joon knew his mom was doing wrong with Tae, he defended him but sometimes he didn't after all he can't leave his mom . He was stucked . Taehyung was depressed it was understanding because loosing your babies in front of your eyes is not easy . He was really weak not only physically but mentally too. But Taehyung forgotten that he is not only the one who lost his babies , Seo Joon was also depressed but he was trying.

Seo Joon didn't want to force Taehyung for a baby but after second miscarriage Taehyung became so insecure as Mrs Park was taunting him and telling him everyday that Seo Joon will leave him soon . He tried to convince Seo Joon for trying a baby again , Seo Joon agreed but we all know what happened . Seo Joon became tired and did a mistake that's what he thought but cheating is a choice not a mistake.

Yes Taehyung was correct when he said that Seo Joon was forcing himself to love Tae . But when Taehyung left Seo Joon realised his importance and his mistakes . He realised his mom was so wrong but it was too late.

Min Young an abused single mom . Mrs Park given her fake hopes including her own mother. She was also getting rid of her that's why she sent her to Park house. Min Young didn't want to be a home wrecker but when she entered into Park house, she fell for Seo Joon. She understood the weakness of Taehyung and Seo Joon relationship and used it. And Mrs Park supported her. She thought she was helping her son by getting rid of Taehyung but she was so wrong.

Min Young tried to contact with Seo Joon when he left. But he clearly told her , she can do whatever she want with unborn baby. Min Young wanted to give birth to child but she wasn't financially stable to take care of another child so she aborted her , before it would get late. She was 2 months pregnant when she aborted baby. She informed Seo Joon, she thought he'll be sad, Seo Joon thought that it'll affect him but it didn't.