friends or maybe more than friends : chapter 26

(This is going to be a really long chapter . And I want to see 70+ votes and 50+ comments on this chapter only then I'll update a new chapter . Almost 3000 words long chapter .)

Author's pov

" Babe I'm really sorry I can't be there, I've to record a song " Yoongi said from the other side.

"Hmm....It's okay..." Jimin said quietly.

" You aren't angry right? Yoongi asked.

" No I'm fine......" Jimin answered.

" I'm really sorry I'll make up to you. You're fine right?!!" Yoongi said in a concerned tone.

Jimin tried to cheer up himself, he didn't want Yoongi to feel upset " Yess babe I'm completely fine .. and everyone is here to company so why I'll be sad. So it's ok and all the best for your recording."

" Oh okk so did you guys reach there? " Yoongi asked.

" Not yet " Jimin said.

" Ok. So now I'm cutting the call. I've to go now. Bye and enjoy " Yoongi said.

" Yes bye Babe eat on time. " Jimin said with a smile and cut the call. He let out a sigh. Rosé looked at him and felt really bad.

" What!?? Don't tell me Yoongi oppa is not coming again. I know he loves you a lot. He always prioritize his work Jimin. "

Jimin took a breathe and then defended his fiance confidently" Rosé he did a lot of hardwork to reach where he is today. He is really passionate about his work. But it doesn't mean that he don't care about me. "

" I never said that he doesn't care about you, but we must express our love and cherish the people we love before it gets too late or before they fall out of love " She was telling this to Jimin but it was directed to someone else and that person was Hoseok.

Jimin understood , she was pointing to Hoseok. He just sighed . But he felt Rosé words.

Hoseok heard her, he heard everything. He knew very well she said that indirectly to him . But he is helpless. He looked outside of the window and said inside his head.

" If it was in my hand, I'd have expressed my love already, you can't even imagine how much I control myself to tell you how much I love you and how much I want to cherish you . But I can't, I'm nothing more than a peasant and you're a princess " He was sitting in the front seat beside Baekhyun.

All of them became silent then Baekhyun tried to change the mood " Ok ok now don't spoil your mood guys. We're finally here just few more minutes and now forget about your problems just enjoy "

They finally reached . Baekhyun already bought the tickets for them.

" You didn't have to hyung " Jimin said.

" Shut up and no more whining. It's a treat from your hyungnim. "

" Thank you oppa " Rosé said. And Hoseok also thanked him .

Taehyung and Jungkook also reached there. Jungkook came out first then opened the door for Tae. He took Daeun from his hand . Taehyung took his bag. He was closing the door.

But then Daeun started whining when she lost his warmth.

Taehyung took her right away and started patting her back. He started walking towards Jimin and Jungkook followed him.

" They look like a family " Jimin said inside his head.

" Jimin, where is Yoongi hyung " Taehyung asked.