Limits : chapter 20

Authors pov

10 days have passed. Jungkook's mom is also at home now. She's a bit better than before but needs a lot of care. Taehyung told about his babysitter job to Jisoo. And she said that they've no problem with it as long as he is safe and happy .

Jungkook and Taehyung doesn't talk much. They don't have anything particular to talk to each other. And Taehyung also maintain a lot of space between them as he knows about Jungkook's sceptical wife, he can't take risk. But Jungkook has developed a soft spot for Taehyung, he himself don't know about it yet .

Taehyung job is to take care of Daeun and he is doing it so well. Daeun doesn't cry that much, she's always stick to Taehyung. Sometimes Jungkook get jealous with Taehyung, but nonetheless he is happy to see his daughter getting healthy . Taehyung not only take care of Daeun but he also take care of Mrs Jeon .
He doesn't talk much with her but his small selfless gestures says a lot.

But Taehyung don't know that all these small selfless gestures are making place in someone's heart for him .

Lisa is coming today. And she barely contacted Jungkook in these last 10 days.
Lisa is too busy to notice that but Jungkook is slowly slowly loosing the string of hope that has connected their relationship. He has become more silent than before. And everyone has noticed that change in him including Taehyung.

At Jeon's mansion

" I'm home " Lisa said. Then Jungkook saw her. He just ignored her like she doesn't even exist.

" Jungkook I said I'm home " Lisa said again. Jungkook just simply nod and sat on the couch.

" Won't you ask me how was the show? " Lisa asked. Jungkook didn't say anything.

" Jungkook why are you ignoring me? " Lisa asked again. But no response.

Taehyung appeared with Daeun in his hand. Jimin was also behind him. He came here to visit Mrs Jeon. Taehyung saw Lisa and greeted her . And Jimin just ignored her. But Lisa yelled.

" So you've also invited this homewrecker. Jungkook you're cheating on me with this another prostitute .( pointed at Taehyung) That's why you're not talking to me " Lisa yelled at Jungkook and she took Jungkook's phone and smashed it on the ground.

Now Jungkook got angry and said " He is babysitter of Daeun . And I'm not cheating on you . He is not a prostitute . Jimin hyung came here to meet mom and Eunnie."

Lisa sighed with relief and said casually " Oh so you're new babysitter. Now Jungkook you even found a babysitter, so what's the point of ignoring me. Our only problem was that we needed a right babysitter for Daeun . Now everything is sort out . Now mom can also live without any tension. We can also focus on our careers without worrying about Daeun. "

She was going to say something more but Jungkook slapped her. Taehyung was shocked. Lisa was also shocked. Jimin was not surprised he knew it one day this was going to happen. Sound of that slap echoed in the whole house.

" Are. You. Even. Hearing. Yourself.? ...... I went to jail.. my mom was admitted in hospital for almost a week. ... your daughter was so sick she stopped breathing...... AND YOU'RE JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF... Jimin hyung suffered because of us.... Yoongi hyung cancelled his meeting for me and came back to South Korea. Mom was admitted Jimin hyung took care of her. Taehyung took care of Daeun...... AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL ME ONCE TO ASK HOW IS DAEUN... instead of doing that you accused Jimin hyung . AND YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF ME SO CASUALLY " Jungkook yelled at her .

Lisa lowered down her face with shame . Daeun was crying now because of Jungkook yelling. Each and every servant can hear Jungkook . Mrs Jeon can also hear him, she had tears in her eyes . She understood her son finally ran out of patience. They were all shocked to see him like this. Coz he was that type of person who barely gets angry.

" You're not Jungkook. My Jungkook can never think about hurting me. They must have done something with you behind my back... Jungkook this is not you. YOU'RE NOT MY JUNGKOOK " Lisa said with teary eyes, fear of loosing Jungkook was clear in her eyes.

" Even the nicest persons have their limits, Lisa. ........I've kept on trying to make you understand. Listened all of your insults, accusations and everything. I thought one day, you'll change that's why I never argued back with you. You insulted my mom, who treated you like her own daughter but I ignored that too . " Jungkook was crying by now.

But someone also had tears in his eyes. That someone was Taehyung. He could feel Jungkook. Jimin noticed Taehyung and placed his hand on Tae's shoulder.

" But now I can't take this anymore. I don't have enough energy to explain you , to argue with you , to prove myself innocent. I'm also a human Lisa. I'm a man but it doesn't mean I don't get hurt , I don't have feelings. I do have a heart . " Jungkook said while kneeling down.

" I'm sorry Jungkook . We can still make things work out. Why are you saying all these things? I know they've done something to you. They're the ones who changed your mind. " Lisa said with tears in her eyes. Her hands were shaking because of the fear of losing Jungkook.

"NO LISA.... IT'S YOU.... IT'S YOU WHO SEPARATED ME FROM YOURSELF. No one did anything. " Jungkook said to Lisa. Lisa just hugged Jungkook tightly .

" You always say that everything will be alright, please say that again. " Lisa was sobbing . Jungkook tried to remove her. But she clutched on his shirt more tightly.

" We've to end this. I am sorry Lisa. " Jungkook said.

Lisa went numb , she left his shirt. And looked at Jungkook with teary eyes . Jungkook stood up and left. Everyone went into their rooms. Jimin was feeling bad for Lisa but he also went to Taehyung's room and said inside his mind
" I've warned you Lisa if you still didn't change he'll throw you out of your life "

What do you think about this chapter? Our Saint Jungkook has finally lost patience .

I read everyone's comments yesterday. I'll update continuously. I thought I should take some time like other writers but when I can continue the story without any problem so what's the point of making you guys wait.

Keep reading , do vote and comment 💜💜💜