Yoongi : chapter 17

Authors pov

Lisa was in her hotel room. Shooting of that show will start tomorrow. She was having her dinner but someone knocked on her room's door.

" Come in " Lisa said.

" Ma'am, a lot of fuss has happened in South Korea " Lisa's secretary said.

" What happened? " Lisa asked in a bored tone.

" Your husband is in jail. And twitter is filled with the rumors of him and Jimin dating " Secretary said.

Lisa choked on her food. Her secretary given her water.

" I fucking knew it something is going on between them. I knew it he must be cheating behind my back. " Lisa said furiously.

" Ma'am there's one more news your daughter and mother in law are admitted in the hospital " Secretary said.

" WHAT!???....... What happened to them? " Lisa asked loudly.

" Mrs Jeon fell down from the stairs and your daughter was crying so much she had problem in breathing " Secretary said.

" Ughhhhhh.......... Why is everything happening now? I've just come here few hours ago " Lisa said in an irritated tone.

" I've to go South Korea back even if he is cheating on me. He is my husband I can't let him be in jail. We're going tomorrow " Lisa said.

" But ma'am what about the show? Everything has ready here. You can't just leave it like that" Secretary said.

Lisa just called someone to let out her anger.

At hospital

" Jimin " Yoongi said.

" Yoongi, you're finally here " Jimin jumped on yoongi , and started crying on his shoulder.

" You trust me right? Nothing is going on between me and Jungkook. He is just like a brother to me " Jimin said while sobbing. Yoongi rubbed his back gently.

" I know Jimin. I know . " Yoongi said with a small smile.

" But first to clear this rumor. I've to post a statement on my social media account and our picture of engagement. I'm sorry Jimin , I never wanted you to involve in this but now this is the only way I can can stop this rumor. After this statement your private life will be affected. But I'll try my best to keep you safe. I won't let them invade your personal space " Yoongi said with assurance.

Jimin nodded and said " It's ok. Yoongi. Do whatever you want but stop this stupid rumor? "

" How are aunty and Eunnie? " Yoongi asked.

Jimin was going to say something but his phone ringtone interrupted him and he picked up the call.

" Hi Lisa, glad you called me. Aunty and Eunnie conditions are not fine " Jimin said.

" You home wrecker. I knew it something is going on between you and Jungkook. " Lisa yelled on call.

" Lisa, Are you even hearing yourself? " Jimin asked, he was in disbelief .

" Yes I know what I'm saying. You're a bloody gold digger, you cheap faggot. I trusted you, mom trusted you, you still betrayed us, you fucker. You want me to unsigned the contract with this show that's why you played this dirty trick." Lisa half yelled.

Now it was Jimin turn to yell " Lowered down your voice Bitch, I'm not your husband who'll hear your tantrums, you insecure bitch. What did you call me a gold digger , bitch I'm fiance of one of the richest man of South Korea and listen MY FIANCE MIN YOONGI IS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOUR HUSBAND........ I'm also earning enough that I can buy a whole house for myself. You're calling me cheap, but we all know who is cheap here , your husband is in jail, your daughter and mother in law are in hospital and bitch you are fucking stressed about some bloody show . Lisa you've still time to become your old self instead of the bitch that you're right now or else one day your husband will seriously cheat on you and throw you out of his life " Jimin said. He was so pissed. He cut the call. Yoongi heard everything , he given him water to calm down.

China hotel

Lisa was fuming with anger after hearing Jimin words. She threw her phone on the wall loudly. She yelled " GET OUT.... LEAVE ME ALONE

Her secretary was scared , she left immediately.

"My Jungkook will never leave me. Are you hearing me? JUNGKOOK WILL NEVER LEAVE ME. "

She heard some voice. She looked at the mirror and saw Jimin's reflection.

" Aww poor Lisa, your husband will leave you ..... Keep dreaming " Jimin said.

Lisa was hallucinating things.

She screamed " NOOOOO " and fainted.

Authors pov

Yoongi went to police station but first he uploaded a statement on social media.

The person you're seeing in this picture is my fiance Park Jimin

The person you're seeing in this picture is my fiance Park Jimin. I trust and love him more than my life . He'll never do something that'll affect my reputation and career . He was just trying to console my brother , whose mother had an operation few hours ago. His mother and daughter are sick and you're asking such ridiculous question to him " If he is dating my fiance ". Of course my brother will lose patience . So stop invading our private life. I was not going to show my fiance picture as I wanted to keep him safe . But paparazzi didn't leave any choice for us . And I'll not tolerate any misbehavior towards my family. I'll see that disgusting reporter in jail.

RESPECT OUR PRIVACY .

Min Yoongi .

Fans saw Yoongi statement, it went viral everywhere . Min Yoongi who barely write a caption on his post has given a whole statement for his family. Jungkook who never gets angry hit someone so badly, fans understood already the other person must've provoked Jungkook and after Yoongi statement they understood everything .

They started trending #protectJimin #protectjungkook #respectidolsprivacy .

Lisa Secretary also saw that statement . She went to Lisa room. She saw Lisa was lying down on the ground. She tried to wake her up.

Lisa woke up, her head was aching so bad. Her secretary given her medicine and then told her about Yoongi statement .

" Ma'am now you've to upload a statement as well. If you'll not say anything about this matter people will start targeting you. " Secretary said.

" Ughhh... I also broke my phone " Lisa said.

" It's ok ma'am login from my phone . I'll arrange a new phone soon . But for now you've to give a statement . "

Lisa login her id and written a post with heavy heart.

Please respect our privacy. We are already busy with our careers and personal lives .
Stop making it worse. I trust my husband and my future brother in law. Please let us live in peace. I'm stressed enough for my daughter and mother in law please show some mercy on us.

Jeon Lalisa Manoban .

Lisa given the phone to her secretary and just slept. People being innocent they trusted her statement that she's really stressed about her family . And her statement also went viral.

Finally the entry of Min YOONGI aka Suga.