too much to handle : chapter 7

(Readers who can understand hindi they can play ae dil hai mushkil at daegu part , I think that song will add more feels to the story. It's not necessary you've to listen to this song you can read this chapter while listening to any other sad song)

Lisa started her training again as it's been 2 months since she gave birth. She already lost some brands she can't lose more.

Jungkook and her relationship isn't working out anymore because of her careless behavior towards Da-eun. Daeun was doing fine for one month Lisa was also taking a good care of her for that month .But now Daeun doesn't like to drink formula milk anymore. She's getting weaker. Jungkook even hired a babysitter for Daeun as Lisa was too busy with her incompleted projects.

But that babysitter tried to seduce Jungkook and she accused him for harrasing her for more money so he had to fire her and yes he gave her more money even though he did nothing with her . He called his mom for somedays. His mom used to like Lisa but now she doesn't like her attitude towards her family . Jungkook mom try her best to handle Daeun but she needs her mom more as she's too little.

Jungkook tried to settle things with Lisa but she is just worried about her career. Jungkook even learned all the basic things for Daeun. Whenever he has a chance to do work from home he don't miss it. He cancelled all his out of town meetings . Now he needs someone to tell him that everything will be fine, I'm here. It was too much for Jungkook.

At Jeon's mansion

"Ma'am Prada is thinking about hiring one more female brand ambassador from South Korea. They're going to do a shoot next month " Lisa Secretary said.

"WHAT!! How could they do this to me? I was one of the reason of their higher sale. They can't hire someone else with me " Lisa said with frustration.

" Ma'am trainer is going to come soon I think you should change to something more comfortable " - her secretary said.

Mrs Jeon came into her office with crying Daeun in her hands. Lisa was more frustrated now . Her trainer is going to come and Daeun is crying so loudly.

" Mom did you check her diaper? " Lisa asked.
" Yes Lisa I checked her everything. She didn't do anything. She's not drinking the milk. She's just crying. I tried to make her sleep but she's not sleeping either. I thought she might need you . "Mrs Jeon said.

Lisa said with a frustrated tone " Mom you can't even look at her for some hours. Am I asking for too much .Can't you see I'm working now. Try to feed her again she'll be fine . "

Even Lisa's Secretary was feeling a little bad for Daeun.

Jungkook heard everything and yelled at Lisa " Lisa she's my mom atleast talk with her some respect she's older than you. And how you can be so heartless ? Your 2 MONTHS OLD daughter is crying right in front of you and you're not even looking at her. "

When Jungkook gave her a lecture only then she held Daeun . Daeun immediately stopped crying and slept in her mother's embrace .

Daegu

At Park's house

Seo Joon woke up earlier than Tae. He looked at Tae and tried to process in his head what happened last night. He was so frustrated now. He doesn't know what is wrong or what is right now. He doesn't know whom he should blame now himself or Tae or his mom. He was just fed up.