Love Yourself : chapter 13

Jimin said " Now get ready Tae, today we're going to have a lot of fun "

"What? Jimin I don't want to go anywhere. Don't worry about me. " Taehyung said.

" Tae , we're going and it's final. Now go get ready. I'll show you today how beautiful you're . " Jimin said with a smile .

Taehyung sighed and went to change his clothes . Jimin also came out and took his car keys. And then they came out of the house. They sat in the car. Jimin started driving.

" Jimin atleast tell me where are we going? " Taehyung asked Jimin.

" My pretty best friend, we're going to spa " Jimin said with excitement.

" What !?? No Jimin, I don't want to go to a spa . I've never been to spa before . And they're so expensive . " Taehyung

Jimin just ignored taehyung words and started singing. Taehyung huffed. He knows that he can't win against him.

" We're finally here " Jimin said. He stopped outside of a huge building.

" It looks so luxurious. Jimin you don't have to do it. We should go back" Taehyung said. But Jimin held his hand and went to the reception.

" Booking for Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin " Jimin said.

" Yes sir, spa section is on the second floor. You can go from elevator . Here is your card Sir " Receptionist said.

Jimin thanked her and took Taehyung to the elevator. Taehyung looked at Jimin with a frown . Jimin just smiled sheepishly .

Taehyung just sighed

Taehyung just sighed. Then one employee greeted them and given them robes . Taehyung was going in but then beauty therapist said " Sir please remove all of your clothes except your undies "

Taehyung cheeks are red now and his eyes widened. He looked at Jimin but Jimin looked away. He pulled Jimin towards the changing room and said quietly " What is she saying? Where you took me Jimin!!!? I'm not going to remove my undergarments . You heard me "

Jimin just chuckled and said with a funny look " Ok my bub don't remove your precious lingerie. "
And then he went away before Taehyung could grab him again. Taehyung huffed and then went into the changing room.

They both came out . Jimin again teased Tae " Did you remove your precious lingerie? " Taehyung whined in return.

But then beauty therapist caught their attention and said "Sir our spa include these things :
Full body Massages
Bodywraps and Scrubs
Pedicures and Manicures
Paraffin wax dips for Hands and Feet.
Facials, Waxes, and Skincare "

Taehyung eyes widened . He looked at Jimin again.

They were escorted into a relaxation room, where they received a foot soak and lower leg/foot scrub by the massage therapist. Taehyung was really nervous but then he felt really good when she started massaging his feets. After his miscarriage his feets hurts a lot, they also get swollen sometimes. But now he was feeling so relaxed and good.