A chance : chapter 33

Before I write one chapter I already plan what I have to write in next 2 chapters . So I don't write things in air that someone will message me to write a type of chapter and I'll write it right away. I'm really sorry but that's not how things work. After writing almost 30 chapters I know what I've to give you guys and at what time . I'm not a pro writer but not even that worst that I don't know how to give an end.

I note your small fluff requests and try to add them but I can't entirely change a chapter it's a different thing.

Author's pov

" I'm ready to give you a chance. Let's heal together. Make me fall in love with you fully. "

Time stopped for Jungkook. He couldn't believe what did he just hear. But he can see the sincerity in Taehyung's eyes. Yet he wasn't assure.

" Baby if you're saying this under pressure then you don't have to. You can take time " Jungkook muttered.

" No Jungkook I'm not saying it under pressure. I do wanna give you a chance ." Taehyung assured him .

Jungkook nuzzled in Taehyung's shoulder " Thank you so much Tae. Thank you baby for giving me this chance. I won't disappoint you Tae."

" I should thank you Jungkook for choosing me, for coming in my life "

They were just leaning into each other embrace and feeling the night wind. There was the feeling of serenity. Few minutes later Taehyung muttered " Jungkook we should go downstairs. Eunnie is alone in room. "

" Yes baby it's getting cold too" Jungkook said. Taehyung blushed , yes Jungkook called him baby a lot of times when they were crying . But now it feels different and beautiful .

Jungkook realised what he said then he uttered with shyness " Can I call you baby? "

Taehyung nodded his cheeks were flushed red. Jungkook was still carrying Taehyung. " Baby you want to go like this or wanna walk ? "

Taehyung was blushing more now when he realised how he is nuzzling into Jungkook's neck. He mumbled quietly " I will walk "

Jungkook put down Taehyung . Taehyung was just looking down fidgeting with his sweater paws. Then wind blow his long hairs. It didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook. He came a little closer to Taehyung and removed Taehyung's hair strands from his eyes with his hand. Taehyung paused , his heart was beating fast because of the close proximity . Jungkook rubbed back of his head , he was also feeling shy .

Both came down. Keep stealing glances.
" So.... Good night... Jungkook " Taehyung muttered with red cheeks.

" Hmmm...it's time to sleep..." Jungkook said.

" ... Yes... " Taehyung replied.

" Yeah.. Eunnie is sleeping right? " Jungkook muttered. Taehyung nodded in return. Jungkook put his hands in his jeans pocket. Both of them trying not to smile and blush.

" Soo bye Tae good night.. Beautiful dreams.. If something happen call me.." Jungkook was trying to continue the conversation , so that he can spend more time with Taehyung .

" Jungkook your room is right beside our room " Taehyung said with a smile.

" Ohh yesss... I forgot " Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

" Jungkook good night sweet dreams " Taehyung said he was going back in his room.

" Good night bye...." Jungkook said while slowly slowly walking backwards to his room. He came into his room and closed the door . And started dancing and singing.