what about me? part 2

At Jeon's Mansion

"LISA" Jungkook yelled. And went to crying Daeun and took her into his arms.

Lisa startled and said "Huh!!.. Jungkook you're home.. When did you come? "

"You were so lost in your thoughts. I called you twice from the living room, you didn't reply. And you were so lost in your thoughts that you can't even hear Eunni's crying.(jungkook call Da-eun eunni) " -Jk

Lisa was going to say something but then Jungkook saw a formula bottle . And he snapped at Lisa" WHAT THE HELL IS A FORMULA BOTTLE DOING HERE !?? "

"Jungkook I can explain formula bottles aren't harmful .. " Lisa said

but Jungkook snapped again and said " I know that but you also know that breast milk is more healthy . If there was any problem with your breast then I could understand but doctor told me clearly that everything is fine with your breasts. And you even lied to me that you're breastfeeding our eunni. What the hell is wrong with you Lisa? I'm sick... "

"STOOPPPPPP" Lisa Yelled . She held her head because of frustation.

"Did you even ask me how am I? Just Eunni , you can only see Eunni. WHAT ABOUT ME JUNGKOOK? ......Do you think it's easy for me !!?? Huh! .. You're so selfish Jungkook you just think about yourself and your daughter. You never cared about me. YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME..."

Then Lisa fainted as she's still weak. And post pregnancy mood swings and anxiety made her more weak.

Jungkook put eunni into the crib and rushed to Lisa and laid Lisa on the bed carefully. He called doctor .

Then jungkook realised he was wrong he shouldn't have yelled at Lisa. She's still sensitive. If she's uncomfortable with breastfeeding it's ok . But deep inside he wasn't ok with feeding his daughter formula milk. But he has to respect Lisa's decision. Then he asked himself Is he really selfish? He felt like it was all his mistake but his eunni is not a mistake, she's a blessing for him. Then a bell sound interrupted him from his thoughts. Dr came and check up on Lisa.

Dr told Jungkook that she's mentally exhausted . She's having after pregnancy depression. He gave him some medicines for Lisa and took his leave .

After 2 hours Lisa woke up and Jungkook was sitting right beside her . She moved to the other side. Jungkook knew Lisa is upset with him and she needs extra care.
So he gently held her hand and apologized to her.

Lisa tried to snatch her hand but then Jungkook held her hand a bit tightly but not too tight .

He said " I'm ok with you feeding formula milk to Eunni and. "

Lisa suddenly moved towards his side and asked with curiosity " You aren't lying right? "

Jungkook said " No I'm not coz I respect your decision and please never ever think that I don't care about you. I do care about you. I'm sorry for whatever I did . Now I'll not make you upset anymore. We'll together deal with everything. You can share everything me. You can trust me. You know that I love you . I can never hurt you. "

Lisa gave a weak smile and said "it's ok m...I love you too "

Jungkook thought now everything will be alright between them but he was so wrong.

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 . 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣. 𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.