Last hope : chapter 8

Taehyung reached Seoul. His brother told him that he can stay as long as he want to. He sent him the address . He didn't tell anything to Seokjin yet.

Kim Seokjin elder brother of Kim Taehyung

Age : 30
Sexuality : Straight
Relationship status : Married
Has a year old daughter.
Occupation : Doctor

Kim JisooAge : 29Sexuality : StraightMarried to Jin

Kim Jisoo
Age : 29
Sexuality : Straight
Married to Jin.
Occupation : Doctor
She's also from Daegu.

It was really hard for Taheyung family to accept his relationship with Seo Joon. When he told about his relationship to Jin, Jin was really worried he also told Tae that he should break up with Seo Joon and should date someone of his age. But when he met Seo Joon, he realized that Seo Joon truly love his brother and he is also well settled .

But Taehyung mother was highly against his relationship. But then she thought maybe it's just a fling , Taehyung will eventually forget about Seo Joon when he'll start working and when he will meet new people. But she was so wrong .

When Taehyung told her that he wanted to marry Seo Joon, she clearly told him that he can do whatever he wants with his life, Seokjin is her only son from now on . Jin also tried to make her understand, she told him the reason why she don't want Tae to get married to Seo Joon . She loves Tae, she was worried for him . Jin told this to Tae that his mom still love him .

Tae and Seo Joon got married. But Taehyung mom stopped talking to him. But she always used to ask Jin, how was he. When Tae got pregnant for the first time, she was so happy she used to cook healthy food for him but she always lend the food through Jin' hands .

Jin got married. But still she didn't talk with him. But when Taehyung had his first miscarriage , she was worried but didn't talk with him. She knew about his condition, she used to cry at night , but she didn't talk with him. When Jisoo got pregnant, she became busy with her and forgotten Tae.

As a doctor Jin and Jisoo tried their best for Taehyung. But fate was not in the favor of Tae. When Taehyung got pregnant for the third time , till then Jisoo has already given birth to a babygirl , Areum . When Taehyung was 3 months pregnant, Jin got an offer from a very big and reputed hospital of Seoul then he decided to settle in Seoul. His daughter was already 5 months old and Jisoo was also healthy enough to travel and shift.