Babysitter : chapter 19

Author's pov

Daeun woke up , she hit her tiny legs in the air and turned around here and there. Then her hands finally found what she wanted but she was struggling to remove Taehyung's shirt. When nothing worked out, she started crying.

Taehyung woke up because of her loud crying. He looked at Daeun and closed his eyes and said to himself " It's a dream" But then Daeun kicked on his tummy with her tiny leg . He woke up fully and rubbed his eyes.

" Omo.... I'm sorry baby. Mama thought you're not here and he is dreaming. But my Eunnie is right here " He said in a baby voice, Daeun smiled but then she whined and tried to grab Taehyung shirt.

Taehyung lifted his shirt and Daeun latched on him immediately. Taehyung giggled because of her cute actions. "Aigoo.. My baby is so impatient. Huh!! "
He was patting her gently. But then a thought came inside his head.

" She's not my daughter. She's here for today only. I'm not her family. "

Taehyung tightened his grip on Daeun but not too tight. A tear left from his eyes. He looked at Daeun and said with teary eyes . He caressed her cheek.
" You'll also leave me like my babies. I'm not your mama. I'm.... I'm ... I'm nobody "

But then bell sound interrupted him from his thoughts. He wiped his tears. Fixed his clothes and placed Daeun on bed .

Taehyung opened the door . And there was Jungkook. Taehyung was more tensed now he understood Jungkook came here to take Daeun.

" Oh... Hi.. Jungkook .. Come inside " Taehyung said with a smile.

" How is your mom? " He asked.

" She's fine. She woke up. Jimin hyung is with her. Yoongi hyung went to the office. " Jungkook said .

Now they were both silent.

" Taehyung I'm here to take Daeun with me " Jungkook said.

" Oh... Yes.... I'll bring her " Taehyung said with a heavy heart.

He went inside the room and pecked her with so much love and Daeun was giggling. He said very quietly " I don't know my angel if we'll meet again but thank you for giving me those little beautiful moments " He was going to cry but then he stopped himself he can't cry in front of Jungkook.

He came outside with a smile. He was going to give Daeun to Jungkook. But Daeun started crying loudly. She was not leaving Taehyung. She clutched Taehyung shirt tightly.

" Baby go to your dada.... See he is here to take you " Taehyung said with a smile. But Daeun wasn't leaving his shirt. Jungkook was stunned to see his daughter holding a stranger like her life depends on him.

Then Taehyung said to Jungkook " Wait for sometimes. I'll make her sleep. Then you can take her. "

Daeun was clutching his shirt again and again. Taehyung knew she was hungry as Jungkook interrupted them when he was feeding her. But he can't do anything now. He just tried to make her sleep.

Daeun actions didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook. Jungkook let out a long sigh he was really hesitating but then he finally asked " Taehyung.. Can you please babysit Daeun? I'm ready to pay you the amount you want. But can you please take care of Daeun 24/7 . It's clear from Daeun's behavior, she has accepted you."

Taehyung was just speechless .

" I know , I'm asking you out of nowhere. You must've not expected this. I'll not force you. But it's my request Taehyung please accept this job. I'm trusting you . Jimin hyung said that we can trust you. And right now I've no energy to take interviews of babysitters for my daughter. My daughter is so weak , doctor said that if i didn't take care of her properly she'll become more prone to diseases. Jimin hyung told me about your past. And I'm sorry for that ." Jungkook said.

There was complete silence only Daeun whines could be heard.

But then Taehyung break the silence and said softly " I'm ready Jungkook . From when I've to start? "

" Thank you so much Taehyung... And yes you can start from now. Pack your luggage, you've to live in my house. Don't worry you'll have a separate room. " Jungkook said with a smile.

" Before I pack my luggage I've to get ready and I've to feed Daeun, you came when I was feeding her" Taehyung said calmly.

" Oh.... I'm sorry please continue " Jungkook said with an awkward smile and turned around.

Taehyung giggled a little and said " You don't have to turn around, I'll feed her inside the room "

" Oh... Yeah... I'm sorry. " Jungkook said while touching his hair.

Taehyung came inside the room and he wanted to scream now. He just hugged Daeun and started kissing all over her face. Daeun was giggling now. Then Taehyung was going to say " My baby loves ma..... TaeTae.. Yes I'm your Taetae."

He lifted his shirt and bra from one side . Daeun latched on him and started drinking her milk. Taehyung softly patted her bum. She fell asleep. He made her burped. Taehyung carefully changed her diaper in her sleeping state. Then he packed his luggage. And changed his clothes.

Taehyung called Jungkook from the other room and asked him to pick up his luggage as he was carrying sleeping Daeun. Taehyung had extra keys of Jimin's house. He locked everything. They sat in the car. None of them said anything. It was not an uncomfortable silence.

They reached at Jungkook's mansion. Taehyung was astonished to see the mansion. They went inside.

" Noona, he is Kim Taehyung new babysitter of Daeun, please organize that room for him which is beside Daeun's room. And chef please make breakfast for two people. "Jungkook said to his house workers .

" Taehyung you can sit here until your room get clean. I'll be right back " Jungkook went to his room to take a quick shower.

Taehyung was just cradling Daeun with love.

Jungkook came outside of his room and saw Taehyung from upstairs. " Jimin hyung was right no one take care of Daeun better than you. "