Cherry Blossoms chapter : 39

So here's a new fulff chapter. I hope you'll like it. Play DUNIYA to feel the chapter more.

Author's pov

Author's pov

It was evening already. Suddenly Taehyung phone started ringing. He picked up the call.

" Baby I'm waiting outside in the car come fast. " Jungkook said hurriedly.

" Ok ok give me few minutes. I'm coming." Taehyung answered.

" Ok Tae " Jungkook said and cut the call.

Taehyung looked at Daeun , she was playing with her little toy. " Appa is waiting for us outside. My Eunnie is excited to meet her appa. "

" Eunnie I guess your eomma is more excited to see your appa " Jimin said from behind. Taehyung blushed.

"I've packed some cookies for you and him. " Jimin said softly.

" Thank you Jiminiiiii " Taehyung said.

Taehyung came out of Jimin's house with Eunnie in his one arm and bag in one hand. He kicked on car door. Jungkook saw him and opened it. He took the bag from Taehyung's hand and Tar carefully sat in the car. Daeun was still in his arms.

" I'm sorry for being late " Jungkook apologized. And turned on the car light. .He ran hand through his hair.

Taehyung breathe hitched, he saw Jungkook has eyebrow piercing and lip piercing. He wasn't wearing full sleeves shirt. He can freaking see his full tattooed arm today.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung was staring him or more like checking out him

Jungkook noticed Taehyung was staring him or more like checking out him .
" Idea of wearing lip ring and eyebrow jewel is fucking working " Jungkook smirked .

" Baby capture it'll last long " Jungkook teased Taehyung.

Taehyung came back to his senses and wiped his mouth. His face flushed. Jungkook chuckled. Then Eunnie started wailing in Taehyung's arm and calling for Jungkook with her tiny hands.