Understand each other Chapter : 36

Ignore mistakes and play kyon

10 days later

Author's pov

Taehyung and Jungkook haven't told anyone about their relationship yet except Jimin and Yoongi. They're trying to learn about each other more. And trying to understand each other lifestyles . Taehyung is learning how to cope with Jungkook hectic schedules , it's kinda new for him, sometimes he also get scared and worried . Because sometimes Jungkook come home at midnight after completing his work as their company decided to launch a new group then his collabs and a lot more.

Jungkook is trying his best to spend time with Taehyung when he is at home or they just go to long drive at night . Today Jungkook took a day off from work.

" He still hasn't wake up it's 10:00 am, he must be so tired and where all the workers went ,they were just here an hour ago " Taehyung said to himself . He was making breakfast for Jungkook but then he felt two mascular arms around his waist.

" Jungkook stop it what if anyone see us " Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook nuzzled more into his neck. Taehyung was also melting in his arms.
"mmmhh Jungkook stop " He whined.

" Baby stop ruining the mood..I've changed the shifts of all the servants. " Jungkook said in his morning voice.

" But why? " Taehyung asked.

" So nobody disturb us , don't worry about my mom she's in her room " Jungkook mumbled into his nape. Taehyung blushed . Jungkook spun around Taehyung . Taehyung was looking down.

" Baby it's been 10 days now look at me you're still so shy " Jungkook teased but in reality he was also excited .

Few minutes ago

" Taehyung is looking so beautiful from the back. My future wifey....... Hehe..... Ughhhhh I want to sneak my arms around his waist... " Jungkook mused.

" Why am I squealing? I'm top... " He said inside his head.

Back to present

Jungkook gently held Taehyung's chin and made him face him and chuckled when he saw Taehyung's red face. He scooted down to Taehyung's height and removed hair strands from Taehyung's forehead with his forefinger.

Taehyung's breath hitched when he saw Jungkook bare face, pure boyfriend material look. Jungkook pulled him more closer and Taehyung startled , his arms were pressing to Jungkook mascular chest.

" Baby you are a living angel. I'm the luckiest man in the whole world. Thank you for choosing me baby . My pretty baby so delicate so soft so pure......... Just for me.." Jungkook breathed . Taehyung was feeling submissive under his gaze. He didn't even realize when did he clutch Jungkook's shirt . Jungkook touched Taehyung's lip with his thumb , Taehyung closed his eyes . Jungkook was leaning closer more closer...

" TAEHYUNG.. DEAR WHERE ARE YOU? " Mrs Jeon yelled from the living room.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook with the full force and went back to cooking. Jungkook screamed internally

"Ahhhhhhh why now mom? I was an inch away to capture those plum lips "

Mrs Jeon came into the kitchen and noticed Jungkook "What are you doing here? "

Jungkook took a duster started cleaning plates " Nothing mom just cleaning the plates " He said sheepishly.

" Jungkook plates are already clean " Mrs Jeon remarked. Taehyung was trying to control his laugh, Jungkook side eyed him and pouted. Mrs Jeon was going to say something more to Jungkook, Taehyung interrupted her. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief .