First step : chapter 25

(A lot of Taekook fluff)

At Jeon's mansion

Baekhyun invited Jimin, Rosé and yoongi as he was here for 3-4 days only so he wanted to spend time with his cousins. Yoongi is in bighit, he'll join them later.

" And you know what happened next Jungkook said Taehyung Are you my burger? Because you can be the meat between my buns hahahahahah he was so wasted " Baekhyun said laughing his lungs out.

" What the hell? Hahahahahaha Jungkook said this I can't believe it " Jimin said laughing.

" Is he still sleeping ? God he must've drank a lot " Rosé said.

" Yes Rosé a lot. He even talked about you . How his bitch wife accused him for cheating with his beloved Rosé noona." Baekhyun said.

" Wooooahhhh.... He called his ex wife Bitch. Am I dreaming? " Rosé eyes widened .

In Jungkook's room

" Damn it's 1:30 pm I slept this much, why the hell my head is still hurting. God" Jungkook said in his sleepy deep voice. He was rubbing his forehead .

After squirming so much on bed he left the bed and freshen up. He was going down stairs but then Taehyung appeared in front of him with a mug of coffee in his hand.

Jungkook eyes widen he turned around as he was embarrassed because of the scenarios that happened yesterday. "God how am I going to face him. "
Jungkook said inside his head

Taehyung was feeling embarrassed too. But he tried to control himself from looking flustered.

" Oh you're up, I was coming to wake you up. Here's your coffee and everyone is waiting for you down stairs. Baekhyun hyung has invited Jimin, Rosé , hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung. "

Jungkook finally looked at Taehyung with an awkward smile. Taehyung was looking down , he immediately handed the coffee to Jungkook. He was going back but then Jungkook called him.

" Taehyung.. "

Taehyung turned around and hummed.

Jungkook closed his eyes then said everything in one breath "Taehyungimsorryforwhateverhappenedimsorryformakingyoufeeluncomfortable" He was going to say more but Taehyung stopped him.

" What are you saying? " He was confused. Taehyung blinked twice.

Jungkook took a deep breath this time and said again " I'm sorry Taehyung for whatever happened yesterday...... I'm really sorry for making you feel uncomfortable... " He looked down.

" It's okk.. Well you were too drunk to process what were you saying. So it's ok" Taehyung said with a smile.

They came down stairs.

" Oh you're finally up. Hyung told me you did a lot of embarrassing stuff yesterday." Jimin said with a mischievous smile.

Jungkook touched his hair in embarrassment . He was shy. Jimin ruffled his hair in return. Then Jungkook looked at Rosé, he was really nervous but then he finally said

" Hi noona " Rosé just ignored him. He said again.

" Hi Rosé noona "

" Oh Mr are you talking to me I guess you mistaken me for someone else " Rosé said with sass.

"Noona I'm sorry... " Jungkook said with a pout . Everyone was watching the drama.

" Noona I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry for ignoring you. But I had no choice , Lisa didn't like you. I never wanted to stop talking to you. You're my sister, please forgive your dongsaeng " Jungkook said with pleading eyes.