Serendipity : Chapter 28

We've finally reached 30th chapter. Thank you for all the support and love.

Author's pov

It's been three days Jungkook is ignoring Taehyung. Taehyung can't understand what's happening. He knew it was happening because of the talk they had in car but he can't understand why that talk has affected Jungkook so much . He tried to talk with him but Jungkook ignored him as if he is just a stranger. Taehyung is trying to ignore that feeling but he is not liking this side of Jungkook not even a bit.

Baekhyun left . But he also noticed the behavior of Jungkook. He told something to Jungkook before leaving.

" Jungkook express your love before it gets too late. And I did everything for you and Taehyung. Now don't ruin everything. You've to be keep patience with him. "

Jungkook knows that Baekhyun is correct . But it's hard for him to accept that Taehyung hasn't completely forget about his husband.

Present time

Jungkook came home and heard loud crying of Daeun. He rushed to her room . Maid was there with her and trying to calm her. But she was just wailing .

Jungkook came to her and took Daeun. He asked maid " What are you doing here? Call Taehyung right now from his room. "

"Sir Taehyung isn't at home since 3 hours . I don't know where he is. I came in Daeun's room 3 hours ago, that time he was feeding her . But then he is nowhere to see ." Maid said.

" Then why didn't you call him ? " Jungkook said he was pissed as Daeun was crying hysterically.

" Sir I don't have his number. " Maid said in a low voice.

" Ok leave ." Maid left.

"Shit I don't have his number as well " Jungkook said to himself.

" Waeee baby what happened? Why are you crying so much my love ? " Jungkook said to Daeun.

He checked her diaper. It was clean too. He was getting furious. He called Jimin .

" Hi Jungkook " Jimin said.

" Hyung, send me the number of Taehyung " Jungkook asked in a frustrated tone.

" Jungkook what happened? He's not there??! " Jimin asked.

" He isn't here and Daeun is crying so much. I don't know what to do . I checked her diaper too. Noona said he fed before he left. But he didn't tell anyone where he went " Jungkook said.

" Jungkook he must went to his house. But.... I just talked with hyung few minutes ago . Taehyung is not there " Jimin said.

" Then where he went hyung. Daeun is crying so much. She's been crying since 1 hour." Jungkook said in an irritated tone .

Jimin was rubbing his head in tension.

" God where he went? I'm scared Jungkook " Jimin said.

Before Jungkook could say anything his maid yelled from the downstairs.

" SIR TAEHYUNG CAME "

" Hyung he came back I'll call you later " Jungkook said.

" Ok Jungkook. Take care " Jimin said and cut the call.

Jungkook was going down stairs but Taehyung came and saw Daeun he just carried her right away. Jungkook wasn't having a minute of it. First Taehyung left without telling anyone and now he isn't saying anything.

" Taehyung where were you? " Jungkook asked sternly. He was trying to calm down but he was really angry as he see nothing when it is about his daughter.