No where to go : chapter 10

Jungkook's pov

Fuck I'm too late today

Fuck I'm too late today. I hope Daeun slept. She's not even drinking milk properly. It's raining outside. I hope mom tucked Daeun in something really warm. Mom must be so tired ,Lisa is not at home, she's out because of her project. I was doing work from home now Fuck I am also busy with the promotion of my new single. I was going to release this single 2 months later but my company released it without informing me.

Damn it's 2: 00 am already . I was driving on the bridge. But then I saw someone was trying to climb on the railing of the bridge. Shit shit he's going to suicide.

I stopped my car and ran towards him and pulled him down.

No one's pov

"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING? " that person yelled at Taehyung . And that person was Jungkook.

" WHY DID YOU STOP ME, MY JOON WAS WAITING FOR ME " now Tae screamed at Jungkook. He stood up and try to climb again.

But Jungkook was faster than him. He pulled Tae. Tae was screaming again and moving " PLEASE LET ME GO BACK TO MY BABIES PLEASE I'VE NO WHERE TO GO. PLEASE THEY'RE ALONE LET ME GO."

This time Jungkook shaked Tae with all his force and Tae flinched . He stopped struggling and fell down in Jungkook's arms. He was mumbling " Please let me die. I am a Jinx. please let me die. " then he fainted. Jungkook heard everything.

They were both soaked in rain. Jungkook immediately took Tae in his car and also put his luggage inside the car. Jungkook removed Tae heavily wet coat then he covered him with his own coat .

Jungkook start the car and turned on the heater, he was driving to hospital. He was trying to remember where he has seen Tae. But then Tae woke up and panicked and bombarded Jungkook with a lot of questions " Where am I ? Who are you? Where are you taking me? Please leave me I've nothing to give you. "

" Calm down calm down. I'm not a pervert nor a kidnapper. I was taking you to the hospital. You fainted and now you're burning. You were going to jump from the bridge, but I pulled you down " Jungkook said calmly.

Then Taehyung stomach made a noise. And Jungkook heard that he chuckled a little and then said "I think we should eat first someone is really hungry "

"No I'm not hungry " Taehyung said.

"Actually that someone is me ,I'm hungry" Jungkook said with a smile.

Jungkook stopped the car outside of a convenient store. He can't go to some restaurant with Tae because of paparazzi .

"You wait here, I'll be right back " Jungkook said.

He came back with 2 bowls of hot ramen with egg and 2 sticks of roasted sausage and a water bottle.

He kicked on the car. Tae startled but then he saw Jungkook hands were occupied so he opened the door.