part 3-we don't talk anymore

It's been 3 days now..Jimin was all broken and sad not knowing what to do now..

he just accidentally rolled his eyes on newspaper and saw jk and V's pic on front page he didn't have courage to read the article..

Suga and hobi both had been with him like shadow in past three days ...at the evening they were sitting together , drinking ..

than suddenly hobi received a call ,he went inside the room to talk followed by Suga..Jimin was still unaware of surroundings staring at floor. .

"Jiminaa" , called hobi but unanswered.."Jiminaaa" he said louder.. jimin looked up with blank eyes , " how could anyone look so handsome in this situation too??" Thought hobi, looking at jimin...

"Come, get up..we are going out" said hobi ." I don't want to" said Jimin.." we are not asking you, just do what we say" said Suga in firm and strict voice .." come get dressed" Suga hold Jimin's hand and took him to room..

Jimin came outside in all black attire and a big sized cap.." looking good" said Suga with little bit love in his voice.

hobi knew that also is too much to be heard from Suga's mouth..they went outside the house and to Jimin's surprise RM and Jin were waiting for to them in a car..

They quickly sat in a car and car rushed outside the town...it was nearly midnight..none of them were talking ..

RM switched on the radio some song was playing..after 4 or 5 minutes to everyone's surprise a song began to play that nobody expected..it was Jimin and Jungkook's song ..

We don't talk anymore...is destiny jocking too . everyone was shocked but RM seems to like it cause he increased the volume.he wanted Jimin to cry just to release all emotions he was holding back..and RM succeeded..

suddenly Jimin's face started to change ..his flat face began to look like on the edge of crying..

his flat face began to look like on the edge of crying

and exactly when song's part in which Jimin's part came ,"can't get you out of my brain" , Jimin broke out totally..he bursts into tears..Tears which didn't allow to come out since three days are now had no hold..he cried like anything..hobi was patting his head with much love and warmth..Suga was looking like he can't see jimin crying and if possible he would take all Jimin's sorrow by himself..Jin and RM looked to eachother without saying a word .. Everyone was really sad.

they reached near beach..it was an open beach so one could get his car very near to the beach..RM stoped the car quite near the beach ...he and Jin turned back towards jimin who was still crying ..

RM switched off the radio and said" Jimin, we know how you are feeling right now..we all know your love for jungkook..we also thought you both might end up as a couple, but ..."

RM took a deep breath and countinued " it's not always what we think is true right? I don't know what happened between you both or between Jk and V.. none of us know why it happened, but it's reality now..you can't control anyone's emotion or loyalty..you are just 26 right now, although we are working since we were kids ,we are still very young to take retirement or not to work. We have to work and even after our band will be disband in future, we have to work because we can't be in not working mode at such a young age so...i just want to say I totally understand your situation I even can feel your grief at some level but what I mean is you have to come out of it..it's about your career, your life , your position for which you have worked so damn hard..you can't let it go for anything right"

RM's words were going straight to Jimin's mind he stopped crying but still not good at all..they all knew his condition.

RM continued " i know it's not easy it can't be but you have to decide right now what you want to do because as you know we have our concert in 2 months and our company don't want to cancel it..so it's up to you..you might think i am being harsh but my dear I am being practical., You know me right?? I've always thought of you guys first.."

Jin touched Jimin's cheeks softly and said" jiminaa , don't feel pressure my dear we are all with you..but you can't deny that you are a world idol now, we all are.since past 3 Days there are plenty of news about you guys media has been discussing about you guys like anything everyone is waiting for your reaction, as mature you will react, will be better for you dear.. it's turning point of your life taking right path will lead you to achieve things for which you have been working so hard since so many years..be brave jiminaa"

Jimin was still quiet.." you are my strong boy" said hobi and hug him tightly..Suga suddenly broke his silence and said " sometimes you just have to let people go , no matter how much you love them ..you have to let go for their happiness, if they are happy with others . You just want to see your loved ones happy right?? Ask me I have experienced it ,don't you know?"

Everyone knew that Suga loved jimin too much his personality changed to extremely soft when it comes to jimin..but as soon as he realised that Jimin is in love with jungkook he backed of and just watched them happy and became happy ..

it's not that he stopped caring about Jimin he surely did but from distance..jimin also knew it very well and he loved Suga too, not romantically , but as a friend he never miss a chance to show his love for Suga.

" And by the way I am still available for you ,you know that right??" Suga said in a funny voice..Jimin smiled whole heartedly... everyone felt good by seen him smiling..

They get out of car, sat on a beach..it was a full moon night..waves and moon were making a beautiful sight to see..

suddenly so many memories rushed in Jimin's mind

suddenly so many memories rushed in Jimin's mind ." But is it really possible for me to forget junkook ?? " Said Jimin, tears accompanied his words..

nobody had courage to reply . they just pretend to watch waves ....

Part 4 coming soon .. please wait