part 45 - when they met.

Jungkook couldn't hold it back when Suga talked about Jimin , NOT SO INNOCENTLY. He punched hard on Suga's face. But that punch never landed.. As Suga caught Jungkook's hand in between and smirked hard.

" I can see how much you want Jimin to move on kook-ah. Just by listening about him your possesive self jumps up. Leave your stupidity now." Suga said in a calm voice.

Jungkook caught his head between his arms and sat on the floor.

" Hyung , I just don't want him to be hurt" Jungkook replied without looking up.

" Can't you see kook? Really? You ALREADY have hurt him. A LOT. By keeping your stubborn behaviour you will hurt him continuously and If you are thinking about the death shit , tell me how Jimin will feel if he knows about this at that time . And even if he moves on , will he be able to countinue that relationship out of all the guilt of not being with you in your tough time? I am really amazed how an intelligent person like you, can do this blunder? Guess tumor really affected your brain!" Suga spat in too much anger but instantly regreted it deeply.

Jungkook was too shocked to speak.

"I am really sorry kook, really really sorry, I didn't mean it. I really didn't mean it. You know that right? Aaaah! I guess my brain is dead already. How could I speak that? " Suga had tears in his eyes.

Jungkook got up and hugged Suga gently .

" It's ok hyung! I know you didn't mean that " smiled Jungkook.

He took a deep breath and looked towards Suga.

" I understand now hyung . I was wrong. I will tell Jimin everything. I hope he forgives me. " Jungkook said and smiled weekly.

" I will not blame him if he doesn't kook. Things are really messed up. But you have to do it, right? Tell me when you want to do it."

" After the concert hyung! I want this concert to be the special one with him. You know how much he loves to perform. Stage is his life and I don't want to ruin these moments making him worrying about me . And anyways concert is in this weekend so not many days are left."

" Fine. I am rooting for you kook-ah. Don't stress too much , everything will be fine .let's go outside now and tell everyone about your decision"

Suga was near the door ,leaving, when Jungkook spoke.

" Hyung?"

" Yes?" Suga turned back.

" When you said all those things about Jimin and said you still love Jimin, you were lying right?? Just to make me jealous, hmm?" Jungkook was looking at Suga , eyes were filled with many emotions.

Suga instantly replied in a firm voice, " No, I was not. None of those sentences was lie . I feel every word , I mean every word. I really love Jimin, always have."

"But he had loved you.. always"

And suga left the room , leaving dumbfounded Jungkook behind.

Everyone was waiting for duo to come outside. Jungkook came out soon after Suga .

Everyone looked expectedly at both of them. Jungkook informed everyone that he will tell everything to Jimin .

" I will talk to him and tell him everything after the concert."

" Concert? What concert?"

Bang PD hyuk was observing everything in such a silent mode that they almost forgot that he was sitting with them too... But when Jungkook mentioned about concert he spoke ..