part 43- He deserves to know.

" I killed a part of myself today hyung, now I can feel I am dying " said Jungkook crying hardly. Sound of lightning somehow suppressed the voice of his sob.

Taehyung's furious face softened little bit but he was still angry , very angry.

" Kook ,if I have not opposed you earlier that doesn't mean I support what ever blunder you did on stage, ok? Do you have any idea in what situation you have put ourselves?? And I don't mean ourselves by you and me , I mean you, me, Jimin and our members too! It was absolutely childish act. God knows what will happen now?"

Jungkook stared at him blankly.
"It will fade away soon hyung. People will take it normally in few days. Excitement doesn't last longer . Soon everyone will got used to it and forget it."

" And what about Jimin?? Have you even seen him? He was visibly broken kook. And even without being informed I AM the also the part of his misery right now and never ever I have felt this much ashamed or helpless. You were on the wrong track from the very beginning and I am now regreting my decision of supporting you in whatever you do kook . Do you even realise What have you done kook? Jimin will surely hate us to death . I lost him, I just lost the person who was always there for me ." Tae said in a cracked voice .

" I want him to hate me hyung, I am sorry to you though. Surely I will make sure you come out of this clean. I don't know how right now but I'll do it hyung But that's what I want , I want Jimin to hate me and move on with some one else and live happily "

" Oh kook ,kook, I am not worried about my image , can't you understand?? I am worried about Jimin.. forget it , I am just done. I don't know till how many days I can cope up with your lie.And I am afraid You have messed up things really bad kook" and by saying that Taehyung rushed away from there leaving Jungkook behind. Rain was falling hardly as like sky was also crying with him.

Morning came quickly and Tae wake up by constantly buzzing phone. Rain has not been stopped yet. Tae always loved the rain. Sound of the raindrops always made him feel like beautiful melody was playing. Each raindrop looked like an expensive pearl. But not today . Today he felt worst in rain. It reminded him of Jimin , as if it were not raindrops but tears falling from Jimin's eyes. First time in his life he is not happy about rain . May be the emotions at the time leads to the liking of a person. Same situation can be extremely pleasant or unbearably heartbreaking as per any person's circumstances. Tae felt dipressed and didn't like the rain.

What he saw made him more disturbed . Each newspaper had headlines of his and Jungkook's relationship. Though he had always loved Jungkook but some articles were describing their relationship in such a way that made him felt like he wanted to puke . What made Taehyung almost mad was responses from certain shipers. Jimin was being trolled like anything. Hate and only hate... So many of hate articles, humiliating and cheap jokes, insulting memes were uploaded on social media targeting Jimin..

Taehyung literally shivered thinking how difficult it could be to handle this much hate . He blessed the people who were defending Jimin on the same platforms. Anger took his mind and Tae rushed to Jungkook's bedroom to show him what he had done and how Jimin is going to suffer, but it was empty . He soon found Jungkook on the sofa where he left him yesterday night. Seeing him lying Tae got worried.

" Kook?"

No reply came.

" Kook?" Taehyung spoke little louder.

Still Jungkook replied nothing.

Now Taehyung got panicked. He shook Jungkook with force but the younger was giving no response.. Tae lost his mind from intense amount of worry . He started crying and called Doctor as fast as he can . Luckily doctor was on his way to the clinic and he was on the road which was near to Jungkook's house.