part 65- Epilogue -2

"Oh my dear hyung! Do you even know how cute you behave when you are drunk?" Jimin cooed while laying totally wasted Suga down in the bed.

"Jiminie,why didn't you drink with us?" Asked Suga with half opened eyes.

"Tomorrow We have to go for Jungkook's check up hyung." Jimin answered while tucking Suga in a blanket.

Listening about check up ,Suga opened his eyes fully.

"Oh! Don't worry Jimin-ah. It will be ok." Suga said as if he was telling this to his ownself more.

"I know hyung. Everything is good. Sungwoon has recommended a doctor who has some really important news for us. I know it will be fine." Jimin said and tucked Jin in a blanket too whom Jungkook had just brought upstairs.

"We are with you guys." Jin murmured and Jungkook and Jimin smiled fondly at their cute hyungs.
______________________________________

Suga yawned as he felt the sunlight in spite of the curtains. He checked the other side of his bed. It was empty.

Oh!Jin hyung is awake. Suga thought.

His head was throbbing so badly but somehow he still managed to get down on the bed. Suga looked at his phone but it already died so he couldn't figure out the time.

Let me go downstairs.. He mumbled and approached the door of the bedroom. As soon as he went outside,he heard someone... crying..?

Suga got alerted instantly and walked faster.

"Hobi hyung,why he? Why is God doing this to us?" A totally broken voice was heard and Suga recognised it immediately..

Jimin ..

Suga literally ran as fast as he could . Everyone except him was gathered in the living room. Jungkook was smiling sadly and RM was rubbing his back with tears in his eyes. Jin was holding Jungkook's hands so firmly like his life depended on it.

Jimin was crying hard , hugging Hobi. Taehyung was also hugging Jimin from behind , crying equally hard.

"Hey, hey, what happened? Why are you guys crying?" Suga asked, already panicking so badly.

Hearing his voice, Jimin ran towards him and hugged him while crying.

"What happened to Jiminie? Someone tell me please. Please.." Suga said with a voice full of anxiety and breathing heavily. In spite of his very bad mental state of his own, Suga still managed to hold Jimin even tighter and caressed his hair to calm him .

"Jungkook got his check up today. And..." Hobi said.

"And what Hoba? Please tell me fast.." Suga shouted.

"The tumor is back.." Hobi said in a painful voice.

"What?" Though Suga was shocked to the core but still he decided to stay strong.

"Don't worry Jimin-ah. We will get surgery done again." He tried to calm Jimin down.

"It's not possible hyung. It's the last stage. The doctor said Jungkook has only a month or maximum two.." Hobi informed him again and burst into tears .

"NOOO.. No . That can't be true. That doctor is foolish. Jimin-ah , look at me, just look at me. " Suga cupped Jimin's face with shaky hands.

"We will go to the best doctor. Let's call Lily. She will help us. Her father..Let's go to him." Suga was panicking.

"Lily's father has said the same after seeing the reports hyung." Tae informed with teary eyes.

"No, it can't be true .." Suga shouted and fell on the floor. Jimin tried to stop him falling but he was too weak after crying for hours.