part -10 turning point

" So did you tell her the truth?? " Asked Jimin with a flat face.. "she wanted to give me surprise by showing me our " first moment"..as so she said to me..and she just posted it on twitter but as soon i came to know I made her delete the post but it was very late I guess" said Lily...

" Lily, did you tell her the truth or not??" Jimin's voice clearly showing anger now.. " Yes , I did.." - Lily..

" What truth??" Asked hyuk.. Jimin didn't gave any answer..his face was clearly furious now ..Lily answered instead.." Well...."

At jungkook house

" Isn't it the same as you wanted" asking V to Jungkook.. jungkook didn't reply but V noticed a tear ran over his cheek before he just left from there..V was now alone in the living room..he held his head with his arms.. clearly in deep thoughts..His face was looking like it's a question of life and death..he sat there for about one hour.. finally he said in his mind" sorry jk!! But enough is enough"..and he dialled a phone..

At hyuk's office

" Well, me and Jimin went out ..Jimin made it clear that it's just a friendly outing not a date..but I strongly have a feeling for him so I was very excited..we have developed quite friendly bonding since last few days and our thoughts and likings are almost similar so it was not at all awkward ,we talked ,we laughed, we sat happily ,we even drink little bit ,just like best buddies do, until.."

" Until I showed him the moon..as soon as I showed him the moon he was looking lost. I was talking but he wasn't listening I realised it when I stopped speaking but he didn't even noticed..I see his face in bright moon light, he was looking like a dream, a dream i want to see every night ..I really don't know what happened to me and I just kissed him..in beginning he was shocked I felt that but after sometime we had a moment, as i thought at that time because he kissed me back.. first i was overjoyed , I thought it's his passionate affection for me until I saw tears rolled down his eyes..than i was worried "

" So I stopped holding him and moved little away.. asking him what happened..it looked like he suddenly came back to present moment after hearing my voice. .after realising what happened he was really feeling guilty..than we had a long conversation"

On that night

" I am sorry Lily , i really didn't mean that" - Jimin.." No please, I loved it" said Lily fondly.."No no you are getting it wrong Lily..i am really sorry if you get hurt by what I am going to tell you but you are my friend right?? I must not hide anything from you.."said Jimin

" Look Lily i do like you but as a friend not as a lover, not yet.. I thought I am forgetting my past but I guess i am wrong..I have put my soul in my previous relationship and I have to admit after what happened that I was just fooling myself..i am still working on moving on but I have not succeeded till now..that person still own my heart , my mind, and if I run away from this truth I am doing injustice to myself ..I need time to heal, I need time move on , I need time to be able to let any person enter my life, I need time to overcome the memories that I made with that person in last few years..yes I need time and I am not ashamed saying that I am a human and I am very emotional so I need to mend myself again but it's ok I know I can do it" finished Jimin

** Lots of love to my readers..take care **🤗🤗