part 47- you pull me like a magnet..

Jungkook and Suga slowly made their way towards others where they were about to start practicing.

Jungkook was not allowed to do intense choreo so he was just going to sit in a corner until the songs came in which he could perform with minimum and light dance step .

Except Jimin everyone was aware of it so nobody called him to join but Jimin being totally out of knowledge, was wondering about Jungkook not joining them . So he called him , gesturing him to join them.

" Hey Jungkook, come here and join us . Why are you sitting there?" He asked.

And that's it . Everybody got quiet .. Namjoon suddenly got something interesting in his phone and surprisingly Jin equally find it interesting and they both was too immersed in joon's phone to answer.

And Hobi? Hobi at the exact moment found that his toe nails were really feeling abandoned so he started giving them all his attention.

Tae only then found his manager attractive enough to stare Continuosly, who was too used to Tae's alien like behaviour many times so he didn't give a damn to Tae's staring and continued to eat his hamburger.

Until... Untill he got afraid that Tae might be staring at his hamburger , he then left the room slowly but steadily.

Nobody was ready to answer and Jimin was getting confused .

While Jungkook was thinking about an excuse , Suga quickly came to the rescue .

" He can't come Jimin-ah . He is not well. "

"Why? What happened?" Asked Jimin looking towards Jungkook ,narrowing his eyebrows.

"He had loose motion yesterday " Suga said with an innocent face .

"What? "

"What?"

Both Jimin and Jungkook asked .

"Hmm.. very severe." Suga said calmly smirking at Jungkook.

"Oh! " Jimin replied. " Ok then, take some rest I guess."

Suga with same innocent face went near Jungkook and patted his head , softly.

" Why hyung? Couldn't you find any descent disease? " Jungkook was still shocked.

" Oh Jungkookie! What's that?? Descent disease?" Suga laughed.

"Offcourse hyung! I mean it's kind of embarrassing!! Loose motion? Couldn't you think of anything else?" Jungkook pouted.

" I am sorry kook-ah , I not pro at laying..like you.."

"......."

"......."

" Hyung ,what should I do so that you forgive me? "

" I don't know kook.. Although I have already forgiven you, whenever I see Jiminie ,my anger for you just burst out. May be it's because I have seen Jiminie suffering so much because of you, subconsciously I still want you to realise your mistake and suffer from that pain too, so harsh words just come out of my mouth even without realising. "

"I am Hyung, I am . I am already suffering being away from my love and it's not like that I was happy doing what I have done , I think I understand how you feel..so it's ok" Jungkook said with emotionless face.

" It's ok?? Really? Ok so have some more ! " Suga said with his gummy smile and left.

Jungkook just stood there with his mouth wide open.

Practice started and everyone was doing fine. Jungkook and Tae were joining them after almost two months . So they both were feeling really good to be together with members again.