part 53- My love gave you the power to hurt me

"You know what is the irony army", Tae said and cheers calm down suddenly. Everyone was listening to Tae with curiosity and confusion.

" Irony is that Jungkook and I... are NOT boyfriends. It was a lie..."

Everyone gasped. Jimin was confused if he heard right or not. He was looking between Tae and Jungkook.

Tae continued, " Yes, that's true. We are NOT boyfriends. I love hobi.."

Hobi almost fell after listening this. Saying that he was shocked would be an understatement. Yes, he was noticing Tae's behaviour since a long time now,but he was letting it pass just as playful flirting. Never ever, even in his wildest dreams he imagined that Tae would confess his love to him , that too infront of thousands of people.

"People, I am completely aware of what I am saying and what I am doing. Hobi..., whatever I said, is real , even more than my existence. I really love you. I don't know since when but I do... I was suppressing my feelings from quite a time now but my recent experiences have taught me a lot.." Tae took a pause and quickly glanced at Jungkook and spoke again,

" And I am NOT stupid enough to let my love go away from myself. I don't want you to give answer right now but just know that if... it would be in my hands I would not spend even a second without you in my life , No matter what happens. " Tae finished, not looking away from Hobi even for a second.

Many cameras and eyes of Army were recording the expression of Jungkook when Tae was confessing to Hobi but to their surprise and also kind of shock, Jungkook was all calm , composed and more than that... Happy. He was looking absolutely happy for the new couple.....
_______________________________________

" Your BTS is better than any drama movie" A man said while smiling widely and looking at his wife while munching his popcorn. Next thing he knew was his popcorns were all over the floor and he had earned himself a smack on his back .

That man met fuming eyes of his wife and said in a low voice, " what baby! I was just admiring them " and pouted.

That lady replied nothing and started watching the members again with puppy eyes and murmuring awww my babies....

_______________________________________

Hobi was total mess at that time . He knew that thousands of people were looking at him, he was aware that his every expression would be analysed by Army to the core , still he couldn't mantain his straight face . He felt confused to be honest, utter confused. Should he be happy that someone loves him so much that he confessed it infront of whole world or it should and could have done in much more privacy?

Members were surprised too or rather should say shocked? Only Jungkook was aware of the truth as Tae has already told him about his feelings few days back and Jungkook couldn't be happier.

" I know it should be a private moment hobi" Tae said as if he was reading Hobi's mind. " but I am so done with the treatment and hate Jimin is getting without any fault, that too using my name. I had to clear it out ..

Army... If you want to love, love all seven of us...Otherwise don't love. " Tae said in a firm voice.

"and also If I have a chance to shout about my love for Hobi, infront of the world, there is no chance I am missing it ."

Hobi blushed a little..Tae went near him and hold his hand very gently.

" Okkkk.. so it's done for the night .. it was a wonderful night. See you guys..we love you. take care.. go home safely. good night " said RM panicking from the situation, AGAIN...