part 17- The beginning

Jimin was lying on the bean bag in his gym..he looked at his phone at than put it aside..

he looked at his phone at than put it aside

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath...The whole journey of his relationship with Jungkook was going on his mind ..

*****####*****--------*****####*******

Flash back- year 2011

Place - Busan, south korea

At park Jimin ' s home

Leaving room

"Oh my son!! Many many congratulations to you!!" Jimin' s mother gently kissed him on his forhead giving him the warmest hug..

Jimin has passed audition for bighit .He came 1st among the 1000 candidates..

His family was extremely proud and happy for him..Jimin was very lucky to have such a supportive family..

Jimin had interested in dance since very young age..His parents did not just supported him but provided all the facilities and his dad himself took him to the auditions..

" Thank you so much omma!!" Jimin replied with all the love, tightly the hug..

" You and appa are my strength..i love you so much" Jimin said with his eye smile..☺️☺️

" And me ?? Don't you love me??" Asked his little brother.

" Offcourse ! I love you!! So what if you are adopted and we found you near the dust bin..I still love you"

Jimin teased his little brother and he pout like crying.

Jimin laughed hard and pull him to a family hug..

They were very happy ..Jimin was 16 years old than. But he was very talented , well mannered and very kind boy.. Each person who knows him , admires him..

His dance teacher had seen his talent and he thought he would surely do something big , something extra ordinary so he insisted and encouraged Jimin to take part in the auditions..

And guess what?? He came first among 1000 people..

He already had won so many dance competitions and made his name in his home town Busan .

And he became the only one from Busan to pass the auditions..

" So now you will have to go to Seoul??" Asked the younger brother..

" But I will miss you" he added ..

"Yes .. they have asked me to join as a trainee so after some time I have to go to Seoul..And I will miss you guys more ." Jimin replied hugging all of them again..

May 2012

Jimin was ready to move on his own to Seoul and saying goodbye to his loving family ..

He was not even seventeen yet but ready to follow his dream and determined to make them true..

Bye bye Busan..

Big hit dorm

" Hello all of you! We have selected one new trainee and he will join you guys from tommow.. " said manager to the six young boys ..

"Here is his dance tape ..watch it all of you" he handed a cd to a dimple boy and left..

All the six boys gathered near the Tv to watch fellow trainee' s dance..

"But we are here since 2 or 3 years now ..do you think he will catch up all the trainings in such a short period of time as they are planning our debut in six months??" Asked a bunny looking boy to dimple one.

"Let's see his tape first" older one replied..

" So what you think hobi??" Asked the dimple boy after watching the dance tape..

"I think he dances really well .. After training he will surely improve Namjoon" Replied hobi.

" And he also very cute! What's his name??" Added hobi..

"Park Jimin" replied Namjoon..

" Did hobi hyung called him cute?? I didn't noticed though..let's see tomorrow" thought the bunny looking boy..

" Jungkook , what are you thinking??" Asked the eldest member Jin to the youngest one named Jungkook..

" Nothing" he replied.

Walking out of the room Jungkook repeated the name in his mind

"Park Jimin...Hmm.."

********💜💜💜💜💜💜💜*******

Hello my dear readers, how are you all?? I wish for good health and lots of happiness for all of you..lots and lots love to all..

Please don't forget to vote if you like the story and please click the follow button to get immediate update of my writing..

May coming days bring all the happiness in your life.. stay blessed happy and healthy 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️

See you all next chapter!!