part 18 - when jimin met rest of members

It was a very nice whether in Seoul, the day Jimin landed in the city..May be the environment also wanted to welcome little angel..

Hobi was instructed to receive Jimin as Hobi was Head of rookie's training department..

Hobi went there finding littel chubby 16 years old boy ..when he saw Jimin first time he thought " yes ,he is really cute, even more than his audition video!!"

" Hi jimin! I am jung ho-seok! I am here to receive you" said hobi while shaking Jimin's hand..

" Hello hyung! Nice to meet you" replied Jimin with the warmest and cutest smile ,as per hobi thought!!

" Let me help you with your luggage" said hobi putting bags in car.

" Thank you hyung!" Said Jimin smiling.

Then they sat in the car and drove towards bighit studio.. they were talking on their way..

" I have seen your dance audition video Jimin and I think you are good . You will do better after training" said hobi.

"Yes hyung ! I know I am the last one to join the training..you guys are here for more than 2 years..but I assure you I will work as hard as I can" said Jimin with all the determination in his voice..

" That's really good" said hobi showing his sunshine smile..

When they reached bighit office they finished some paperwork there and drove towards their dorm..

"So here where we gonna live ..it's our dorm .let's get in.." said hobi.

And then a call was there on hobi's mobile so he signalled Jimin to get in the house while he was still talking..

Jimin put his bag in the corner and started roaming around to discover the house .

It was a small house with three bunk beds small living room and even smaller kitchen..

But it was going to be a Home for him now .. suddenly he eyed a tall handsome looking boy 2 or 3 years older than him..

" Hi . I am Jin..are you new trainee??" Asked older .

"Yes hyung"- Jimin

"Than sing" - Jin

"Whaaattt??" - Jimin

" Sing" - Jin firmly..

" Hyung I am not that good in singing..i am a dancer" - Jimin in a soft voice..

" Sing or I will kill you" Jin in calm but scary voice..

"Hyung?" Jimin was confused and little scared

" He he he ! I was jocking ! Look at your face" said Jin laughing out hard..

After few seconds Jimin joined laugh too.

"Welcome" - Jin said smiling..

"Thank you hyung" replied Jimin smiling even more..

" Hey are you new trainee ??"

Jimin turned around to see the source of voice noticing a dimple boy and a very " i am not interested in anything" looking boy who look like kitten.

"Yes hyung! Hello! I am park jimin! Nice to meet you!"

" Hi Jimin ! I am Namjoon and he is Suga!

Jimin shook hands with both..

" So you already met hobi, Jin , Suga and me..there are still two persons left .one is same age of yours.. your admission is done in the same class same school..his name is Taehyung.. and other is makane named Jungkook..they are both in school right now..meet them in evening..now take some rest.. I'll see you in evening" said Namjoon..

" Ok hyung " - Jimin

Jin showed him his bed where Jimin instantly fall asleep as he was tried from journey.

He didn't realised that it was evening until Jin wake him for some snack ..

He just reached living room when someone came inside shouting " jinn hyuunngg! I am so hungry"

Jimin looked at him, a very handsome boy of his age with a school bag hugging Jin.

" Yes yes tae ! Wash your hand first !" Jin replied.

" You sound like mummy!! " Laughed tae showing his boxi smile .

" Yeah whatever! Here! Meet tae he is Park Jimin.. new trainee..he will go to school with you tomorrow as his admission is done in same school" Jin said .

That's when Tae noticed Jimin in sofa.. Jimin wanted to shake hands but Tae directly pull him in hug " hi jiminaa! I am Taehyung..it will be fun ..we will be together in school and together at training also!! " Tae said happily..

Jimin replied with only smile , but happy one ..

"Look Jungkook! Meet the new trainee. Jimin.." said hobi..

That's when Jimin notice s very young boy standing behind Tae..

" Hi ! I am Jimin" greeted Jimin with smile.

" Hello" said Jungkook and left for changing his uniform..

" Please don't mind he is little introvert and being makane little bit brat also!! " Said Jin..

" No no I don't mind. My little brother is same" replied Jimin smiling..

" Cute maknae! " Thought Jimin..

" Yes hobi hyung was right..new trainee is cute!" Thought Jungkook!!!

*******+++++---------+++++++******

Hello my dear readers, it's already 2k views so fast!! Thank you so much for your love!!

I pray for your good health and happiness..💜💜😊😊😊💜💜

What is your opinion , should I describe jikook love evolution in detail or should I just cover the moments..??

Do reply everyone and please don't forget to vote if you like the story. And please follow for updates..

See you all soon.. till then lots and lots of love and good wishes for all of you 💜💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜