part 21 - Unbearable hurt💔💔

"Jiminie, are you ok??" Hobi asked in very soft and low voice while returning to the dorm..

"Oh yes hyung! Why did you ask that?" Replied Jimin with little smile on his cute face..

" No just Jungkook rated you last in looks so I thought it hurt you" - Hobi.

Smile on Jimin's face left as soon as he heard that but even in shorter time he managed to hide his feelings and again smiled.

" No no hyung ! One person has to come last and it's me this time..and anyways what's wrong in that?? You guys are way more good looking than me"

Jimin smiled with heart full of his love to his band members and his eyes disappeared making his popular eyesmile ..

Hobi' s heart melted on this cute boy..he pinched his cheeks and said " aww!! That's not true Jiminaaa! You are really very handsome and at the same time really really cute!"

Hobi knew Jimin is hurt but he didn't want to drag the topic so he decided not to discuss about it..

Hobi didn't knew that it was just starting of hurt and hatred that Jimin is going to have..

How would hobi know?? How would anyone know?? Jimin is too kind and sweet to get hatred, but sometimes people pay for being good, isn't it??

Next morning on the breakfast table everyone was having a good time eating delicious pancakes..

Jimin was loving it after finishing one he asked Jin if he could have another to which Jin gladly said yes .

Just when he was serving it Jungkook spoke" Jimin hyung , don't you think you should eat less??"

" Hmm???"  - Jimin

" Look at yourself hyung , you are already fat" said Jungkook smirking..

V and Namjoon fell in laughter.. To which Namjoon earned a smake on his back from Jin and V received deathglare from Suga ..

They both fell silent instantly..But Jungkook was still smirking..

" That is very mean Jungkook..Jimin is NOT fat.." Jin said with anger ..

While Jimin's face was like he was on the verge of crying some how he pulled back his tears and laugh fake..

" No Jin hyung he is right..I AM fat..i should be careful while eating..he is just concerned about me , that's it" said Jimin in clearly broken voice..

Nobody said anything..

Next morning

" Jungkook, let's go to dorm together in this car" said Jimin trying to hold Jungkook's hand..

Jungkook quickly pushed his hand back and said " No! "

" Why??" Asked Jimin on low voice actually didn't want to know the answer because he knew it would be something insulting..

" Because you speak too much in your high pitch irritating voice and spoil my mood" replied Jungkook without thinking how harsh he was speaking..

Jungkook quickly went in a car with V and Jimin was just standing there , now in full tears..

" Am I that bad?? I am fat, my voice is irritating ,.high pitch and I spoil his mood?? Jimin felt like a loser..

Jin and Namjoon were in next car while he spotted Jimin crying so much..

Namjoon immediately stopped the car and Jin rushed out the car.

" Hey Jiminaa , what happened?" Jin asked with full concern..

" Nothing hyung, just missing my family , just talked with dad so I felt emotional" Jimin lied because he feared If he tell the truth Jin would definitely scold Jungkook.. which he didn't want to happen..

( Ohh Jimin!! How can anyone love somebody so selflessly!! True angel you are!)

Jin hugged him tightly and said" we are going to have a break after a month , don't worry you will see them soon, ok??"

Jimin nodded..

Namjoon asked what happened and Jin told him what Jimin told him..

After reaching at practice Jin told Jimin to go ahead as they need to park the car and dropped him at the entrance..

After Jimin left Jin discussed with Namjoon ,as he knew Jimin was lying because Jimin just can't lie..

It was showing on his face.. Namjoon was worried too..

They decided to took help of Hobi..

********----+++-----++++---********

Hello dear readers, I am back with new chapter!!

Please give your feedback and don't forget to vote and follow..

I pray for your happiness and good health...lots and lots of love to you..

See you buddies in next chapter..💜💜💜💜💜