part 39- Story from Jungkook's side

Suga was shocked when he saw Jimin's parents along with his brother at jungkook's house.. As a result he stopped walking without realising and stood at the spot.

Tae noticed it.. He got up and went near Suga .

" Hyung, I have called them.. Jungkook's parents are also here.", Tae said.

Just then Suga noticed Jungkook's parents who were sitting besides RM.

All four elderly clearly had the traces of tears on their face.

Jungkook literally ran towards Suga and hugged him tightly..

" Oh hyung! You don't know how much I have missed you" said Jungkook with heavy voice.

Suga lost it again.... He hugged back and started crying again..

Jungkook also couldn't stop himself and tears fell from his eyes too..

Hobi and RM quickly got up and went to them to calm them down.

Eventually both recollected themselves and went to sit with others..

Suga greeted the parents of Jikook.

Then only he came to know that it's been almost a month that Jungkook's parents knew all about It. The broken heart pair immediately shifted to Seol to be with Jungkook.

Tae also lived with them.

And Jimin's parents reached before few hours as Tae called them to come over. When they knew about everything there was no earth under their feet.

Jimin's parents were seeing Jungkook after many days. Ever since Jungkook declared his relationship with Tae , park family was also in shock.. Jimin's younger brother Ji hyun started hating Jungkook from the bottom of his heart.

And now when they were with him, he couldn't think what to speak.

After few minutes random talk , Suga could not help himself and asked Jungkook.

" Since when do you know about this Jungkook-ah?".

" Two and a half months hyung",
Jk softly replied with a weak smile on his face..

Suga hummed in response and soon counted 1+1 , realising what blunder Jk and Tae had made .

" So you and Tae are not boyfriends, right??" He asked.

Other band members was speechless as they realised they have not noticed this obvious thing and how could they?? After the horrible news of Jungkook's decease ,they couldn't think of anything else.

Jungkook looked at Tae and then in Suga's eyes and nodded..

" Come on Jungkook I want to hear everything from you. Tell me, because I think you don't even realise how big mistake you both have made." Suga said firmly.

Jungkook took a deep breath, looked at Tae and began to speak.

" It was two and a half months ago, when Jimin went to Busan in holidays but I have to stay in Seoul for some of my work..

Two and half months ago.

" Good morning sweetheart, missing you so much.. do you miss me? " Jungkook said With such a voice that made Jimin laugh and melt at the same time over his cuteness .

" Oh Jungkookie, it's been only a day since I came here. ." said Jimin.

" Only a day?? Really ?? It's 24 hours,
1440 minutes, 86400 seconds .."

" Ha ha ha ! Stop it kookie! It's not that we are still in our honeymoon phase of our relationship!! " Jimin said , still laughing.

" Oh yeah?? Then why I feel same excitement near you, which I felt when we made love first time hmm? You remember that?? Me and you!!..alone!!. that room !! Aah !! My feelings!! Why are they still the same Jiminshi" ,Jk said teasing Jimin.