part 24 - Enough is enough

Jimin and hobi skipped their lunch to talk about what happened in morning..

Hobi suggested Jimin to stay away from Jungkook if he is insulting Jimin countinuously and not being greatful of care and love Jimin was giving to him..

Jimin agreed to him , somehow he was not sure how long he can ignore Jungkook..

All members returned and Jimin started avoiding Jungkook , otherwise he would have rushed to him , hugged him and would have asked if he had his lunch properly or not..

But nothing like that happened..Jk was quite amazed but he decided to ignore it..

Hobi spare Namjoon and Jin and told them about everything.. They both clearly looked hurt but as Jimin wished they agreed not to scold Jungkook or talk anything about it..

As Jimin had already mastered his choreography , he was allowed to take some rest while others need to practice...

Jimin decided to go to a cafe that was in their office building..It was a small but cosy place where trainees, staff and bend members often went for beverages and snacks..

Since it was just after lunch time it was almost empty..

Jimin ordered a black coffee and sat in a corner, away where no-one can notice him easily..

He slowly started to drink coffee while remembering about last one and a half year with Jungkook..

First six months as a trainee and last one year as a idol..

First few months he was really really busy as he got the least time as a trainee so he was literally torchering himself by sleeping only two hours a day ..other time he was either practising or at school..

But still he found time to talk to Jungkook, to buy him food, to give him his shoulder to cry whenever he missed his family badly..

And Jungkook also seems to like spend time with Jimin..

But last year was not the same..

Although Jimin remained same for Jungkook he became more and more harsh, insulting him at Every chance he get, make fun of him, pushing him away, speaking with irritated voice...

But he never seemed to mind it .. he just took at as a Joke, as a fun..

But now Jimin realised, he realised he was wrong, it was clear straight insult everytime but poor pure hearted man took it lightly, ALWAYS..

Memories rushed in. Jimin's mind..

Jk pushing Jimin away with no regret on his face