part 55- He loves me? loves me not?

"I love you Jimin". Jungkook said. He wanted to speak more but suddenly felt the world is spinning around him. He held his head and closed the eyes tightly.

Suga noticed it immediately and stood up really quickly.

" Hey kook-ah, are you alright?" He asked in worry.

" Hmm.. yes hyung . I am ok" Jungkook spoke in a low voice.

"It doesn't seem that way though" Suga said while cupping Jungkook's face and checking him.

" I am fine hyung. Just let me complete what I want to say...what I should have said way before, just let me do it then we'll go the doctor."

"It's not important Jungkook-ah. Your health is important right now. Let them think whatever they want." Suga whispered.

" No , IT IS IMPORTANT " Jungkook emphasized..

" If I won't say it now, I don't know if I would even have a chance to say it or not ..." Jungkook smiled weakly.

"Oh shut up kook-ah. Nothing is gonna happen. Let's shut it and go to your doctor."

" Please hyung . Just five more minutes. Please?" Requested Jungkook.

Suga sighed deeply and murmured, "Ok ."

Jungkook smiled thankfully and diverted his attention towards the screen again, where army were showing thery deadly concern about Jungkook through uncountable comments.

_______________________________________
At Hobi's house...Few moments ago ...

" Jungkook is live right now. " Hobi said and Jimin's eyes opened immediately.

He sat on the bed slowly when Hobi started to watch Jungkook's live on his own phone. When Jimin sat, hobi stretched his arm and set the phone in such an angle so that they both can see it properly.

Jungkook was clapping at that time and Suga was sitting besides him .

"Hyung, you and Taehyung are so courageous! I wish I was like you guys since beginning. Today Tae told everything he wanted to without any fear and now you too... I am proud of you guys"

Jimin was looking at the screen with emotionless face .

" So it's now or never.... Army as you know now that me and Tae are not boyfriends. I lied .. I lied to my love and to all of you because of my moron self. Unforgivable stupidity. Still I hope , I really hope, you guys can forgive me. I don't want anything else in my life now... "

Eventually Jungkook was addressing Jimin only. In his rushed emotions he forgot where he was..

"Tell me what should I do so you forgive me, hmm? In order to protect you from grief, I became the one who made you sad the most."

Tears flooded from Jungkook's eyes. After watching him crying Hobi instantly started crying himself. A single sign of pain appeared on Jimin's face and disappeared before Hobi could notice it .

"Please forgive me . I know I have hurt you so much . Today .. infront of army I am accepting my crime. Just hope you don't hate me and I can show how much I regret everything I did.

Most importantly,

I am feeling extreme proud saying this...

JIMIN... I LOVE YOU.. " 

Hobi laughed proudly with eyes full of tears and happily clapped his hands.

Jimin was still... Poker faced..

Jungkook was suddenly looking unwell and he was holding his head.

" What is happening to him?" Hobi asked while looking at Jimin.