part 46- I need just ... YOU.

" Umm ... Hi Jungkook.." said Jimin and walked slowly towards him.

Jungkook was wearing his signature all black attire .. His disease or treatment were not showing any effect on his outer looks, Yet.

Jungkook was looking damn hot and even dark circles under his eyes didn't lessened his manly seductive charm.

His long black hair were tied in a ponytail. All his features screaming sexiness. But Jimin noticed nothing of this . He was looking only in Jungkook's eyes. Straight.

And Jungkook ?? He was too smitten to speak.. He couldn't speak even a word. As nearer Jimin was going , Jungkook's heart was beating faster and faster.

It was almost two months since Jungkook had seen Jimin in such a close proximity. Even when they accidentally met at practice studio , Jungkook had to move his gaze as fast as he can .

But now... Jimin was here .. so near .. infront of him, looking even more attractive. (only if it's possible !) Jungkook almost forgot to breathe. Jimin in whites has always been Jungkook's favourite.

Jimin finally reach exactly opposite to Jungkook and stood calmly.. waiting for Jungkook to greet him back.

And there was Jungkook... Speechless..He was totally spellbound. He was looking at Jimin without blinking..

So many emotions were running in his heart. On one side he was overwhelmed to see Jimin while on the other side the guilt of neglecting him for so many days was eating Jungkook alive .

He was also afraid of how Jimin would react when he would know the truth and also he wanted to tell Jimin everything and wanted to be inside Jimin's arms,his safe place ,his home.

On one hand he was still worried about Jimin's reaction and on the other hand he wanted to tell him everything and remove the burden from his heart that was suffocating him .

He wanted to run away to avoid Jimin as he was kind of nervous to be with him, at the same time he was heavily attracted to see Jimin near him.

His desire for Jimin was never decreased and now when he was meeting him after such a long time, Jungkook literally had to fight himself so that he just don't pull him close and kiss those plump lips hard...

It took every bit of Jungkook's energy to stop his hands from touching Jimin.

No "pure" thoughts were coming in Jungkook's mind at that time. He even forget the biggest misery of his life at that time and all he wanted was only Jimin..

He never regretted anything so much as much he was regretting past few days that he spent without Jimin.

That was the time when Jimin was infront of Jungkook , he realised.. He realised how wrong he was...How wrong he was when he detached himself from the person who had been center of his life, solution of all his problems, oasis in his deserted heart.

Everyone was right, Jungkook thought. Although his intentions was just to protect Jimin from grief ,he himself pushed Jimin and his own self in to the pit of pain .

Jungkook decided on the very exact moment that he would do anything and everything to get Jimin back. Even if he would die , he wanted to die in hands of Jimin , looking in those beautiful dark brown eyes .

Jungkook was drowning into Jimin's beauty and charm as always and evryone in the room noticed it. He was staring at Jimin without blinking.

Even Jimin knew the emotions in Jungkook's eyes. Love , admiration, extreme attraction, care, need...

That's why Jimin felt uncomfortable with that gaze as Jungkook's "boyfriend" Taehyung was standing right there behind Jimin .

Jimin was confused .. why on earth Jungkook was looking at him like that? Has he turned into pervert or what? He should look at Tae like that not Jimin .