part 59- Running, running just to keep my hands on you..

(A/N-, Dear readers, it's double update so if you have opened this chapter directly, please check out the previous one. Happy reading 💜)
_______________________________________

"Are you ready Jungkookie?" His elder brother sneaked in the room at early morning.

"Yeah hyung. I am." Jungkook replied politely.

"Good. I am coming to the airport to see off you. I am also leaving to complete my services today." His brother sat near Jungkook caressed his face affectionately.

"Will you come to meet me there hyung?" Jungkook got emotional.

"Offcourse my baby brother, that's why I am not spending even a day here after you go, so that I can save my leaves." His brother hugged him tightly.

" Thanks hyung" Jungkook sobbed silently, " and I am not a baby" He added while wiping his tears.

His brother cooed over his cute gesture and kissed his forehead gently.

"I don't know hyung, I am imagining or I have really become more emotional after surgery." Jungkook said with a frown.

"Not only you kook-ah, We all have become more emotional. May be we don't understand the value of our normal "boring" life and people around us until we get threatened to being deprived of them. Now,after everything happened, we are cherishing even a tiny moment in our
day to day life. In my opinion, that's a great change, you don't have to worry about it. Just go with the flow and life will become easier and happier, ok?"

Jungkook nodded and his brother patted his shoulder.

"Come on let's get you in the car." He offered his hand and at exact time Jimin entered the room.

"Kookie, let's go." Jimin said in a hurry.

Jungkook's brother pulled back his own hand smiling at Jungkook who smiled back.

Jimin came and gave support to Jungkook. Jungkook got up slowly.

Jimin helped Jungkook and made him sit in a wheelchair. He noticed the dislike on Jungkook's face after seeing wheelchair.

"This is temporary kookie, just for few days ,ok?" Jimin assured him in a calming voice.

Jungkook just nodded.

They soon reached on the airport. Members were not allowed to come to see off Jungkook because as per the company if they all go on airport together it can bring unnecessary attention and chaos and Jimin wanted everything to be private and peaceful as much as possible.

So they all called Jungkook and wished Jungkook a safe journey. They told him that they will come to US to meet him.

Jungkook got little surprised to see a private jet that was booked by Jimin.

Jungkook realised that Jimin was spending money like water. He had googled the place Jimin has booked in US. It was the costliest one. Sure it was exactly of Jungkook's choice with private beach and a beautiful scenery in a peaceful and very private place ..But too costly..

"You are spending too much money Jimin-ah" Jungkook complained as he was a billionaire too but never actually liked the idea of spending much of money. He even used the broken phone with sticky tape on it!

"It's not like I have earned for nothing kookie.." Jimin gave an assuring smile.

" Also anything for you, after all you are my..." Jimin took a pause.

"Friend?" Jungkook was hoping to get answer in no but to his dismay Jimin nodded,

"Yeah, exactly. FRIEND." Jimin said innocently...
_______________________________________