part 32- you are my only desire

Jimin hadn't eaten properly , when doctor revealed it, each member was shocked .

Every one knew the reason behind it. It was nasty comments made by haters addressing him fat , ugly and chubby along with no deserving member, which totally shattered Jimin's confidence..

And just please the fans or may be to gain his confidence back he literally starved him self so miserably.

It was totally wrong but Jimin was too young to understand, what else can you expect from a teenager who was already in immense pressure to deliver everything best, away from family, constantly on camera.

But members, especially older members felt so much guilt, how come they not noticed when Jimin was avoiding food, his rapidly loosing weight, his excuses whenever lunch or dinner time, how no-one of them noticed?

Suga actually noticed but he never ever thought that it was weeks since this shit was happening. And situation would become this much serious.

Now he felt like slapping himself hard. Soon doctor allowed them to visit Jimin after instructing them to keep eagle eye on Jimin's meals now onwards. Which all of them took so seriously like an oath.

All members went inside except one but others were so much eager to meet Jimin that they didn't notice..

Jimin was looking so week, pale that seeing him in this condition members felt sharp pain in their heart.

Jimin smiled looking  at them , even in this situation his smile was full of warmth and affectionate. Suga hated himself once again.

" I am sorry , I made all of you worry .." Jimin said weakly.

" Yes , you should be sorry but not to us , but to yourself . Jiminaa, we all know now what are doing past few days . Why Jimin why? Just for those haters?" RM couldn't hide the pain in his voice..

" Not exactly hyung! I just want my self confidence back so.." Jimin tried to defend.

" And why you are loosing confidence? Because of those comments, isn't it? " RM was determined to help Jimin.

Jimin didn't reply..

" Look Jimina , even I am sorry, we all are sorry that we couldn't notice the pain you were going through.. we hate that feeling we live with each other still nobody noticed it.. and it's not first time you are passed out, right? You kept saying it was because of over practice and we just didn't try to know even more, that's disgusting..  I failed as a leader , I failed as a band member, I failed as your hyung" guilt was clearly shown in RM' s voice .

" No no hyung, please don't say that .you are the best leader any group can have .we are nothing without you. " Jimin now had tears in his eyes.

" Jimina , you hide from me too?" Suga asked, as Suga was not man of words even his this little sentence had much much intensity.

" I am sorry hyung" Jimin replied with his head down.

Suga went ahead , hold Jimin's hand and said " look at me Jimina"

Jimin slowly looked up.

" Please don't do this again. Please. You are just perfect. Don't let hate cover the love you are getting from our army. Ok?" - Suga.

Jimin nodded.

Hobi hugged Jimin tightly and said , "Jimina , you are really handsome inside out. So please stop torturing your self . Even if you want lose weight this it not the proper way that you just stop eating completely.. there are other healthy foods which you can eat. Understand? "

Jimin smiled and nodded.

" I will make you food that will not have fat Jimina, it's my responsibility now" Jin said while ruffling Jimin's silky soft hair.