part 22- Too much hate to handle

Jin and RM were really got worried when they noticed how sad Jimin was looking..

Jin even asked him about it but Jimin hide the truth just to save Jungkook from scolding of Members..

So Jin decided to talk to hobi so they explained everything to him..Hobi decided to talk to Jimin in break..

Jimin done every step so perfectly that their choreographer was really happy and he even praised him but Jimin seems to be in another world..

On any other day Jimin would have started jumping after being praised by choreographer but today he just gave a very weak smile and left..

Hobi followed him..

" Jimina ah , Stop. Where are you going" hobi shouted..

Jimin stoped and looked back ..

"Nothing hyung , just getting fresh air"

" I have some issues in choreography will you please come with me ??  " Asked hobi..

" Are you kidding me hyung?? You are the best dancer amongst us!! " Said Jimin smiling..

" Ahh! I couldn't find any excuse to ask you to share some time with me so..." Told hobi pouting..

" Aww so cute hyung! You don't have to give any excuse to ask me to spend time with me..let's go" Jimin said with eyesmile which instantly made hobi smiling even bigger..he loved Jimin's eye smile .

" I love your smile Jiminaa" - hobi..

" O hyung! " Jimin instantly blushed.

They both went to practice room again which was empty as everyone was gone for lunch..

Both sat on the floor when Hobi put a hand on Jimin's shoulder and asked  "why were you crying today jiminaah?" In a voice full of love and care..

Jimin instantly looked away , trying to control his emotions, trying not to cry, trying to defend Jungkook as always..

Jimin Stuttered " N-no h- hyung i was not..I-i just got emotional while talking to my father , that's it.."

" You can't speak lie Jimina " said hobi in very calm voice..

Jimin didn't reply..

" Ok , it's my mistake.. I thought I am your friend , a close one, but I guess I am wrong..it's ok ..don't tell you me..you really broke my heart today" said hobi in a fake sad voice...

He knew Jimin could not be quiet after hearing that..

Hurting any person was not possible for Jimin even in his worst mood.. and here we are talking about hobi his favourite hyung , Jimin never ever could hurt him..

" NOOO hyung !! YOU ARE MY FRIEND NOT CLOSE BUT CLOSEST.. please don't be hurt .. I will tell you everything but promise me you won't scold Jungkook. " Jimin said in a broken voice..

" Aah ! I should have known that! It must be that brat! " Anger could easily seen in hobi's voice..

" Hyung please calm down" Jimin was worried now..

" Tell me now" Said hobi in a firm voice.

" Hyung ! I just wanted to share a car with him today morning but he got really angry and tell me i am clingy, fat and have high pitch irritating voice..and denied to go with me ..that's it.. but I think he is right..

I do have bad voice, I am fat and may be I disturb him a way too much" Jimin explained..

" NOO! You are not fat, your voice is amazing,  and you just take care of him so much! HOW ?? JUST HOW HE CAN SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT? "

" It's ok..hyung calm down. " Jimin was now getting really really worried..

" No Jimin.. it's NOT ok ..I will talk to him." hobi said angrily.

" You promised me hyung ." Jimin said softly..

" Oh ya ya! Fiiinee ..I will not scold him but let me just talk to him" said hobi .

" Please please no hyung" Jimin was on the verge of crying..

" Ok but let just that aashole be ..don't go behind him.. he doesn't deserve your care or attention .. leave him" hobi tried to make Jimin understand not to waste time for him..

Some time we spend our time ,our emotions for the people who really don't even care about it..The best thing you can do for "yourself "is just let them go.. Your emotions and your time is precious.. Don't waste on any jerk..

Hobi talked with Jimin untill members came..

Jimin totally ignored Jungkook..hobi thought finally Jimin was thinking about himself..

But was that so? Will Jimin not pay attention to Jungkook?? Find out in next chapter..

**********____--------------______********

My dear readers, how are you all?? I am extremely sorry if I have kept you waiting for updates..

But please accept my apology..  To show a gratitude for all of you to loving this story so much, I will update next chapter in few hours only!!

Thank you so much all of you for showing love. Please do share your thoughts, comments with me .

Don't forget to vote and follow my account..

Meet you soon.. lots of love and good wishes to you guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜