part 33- confessions.

Jimin and hobi were lying on the bed in their shared room in the dorm .

Hobi was talking about something but soon realised that Jimin wasn't listening.

"Jiminie, I am talking to you, what are you thinking? " Asked hobi .

" Oh I am sorry hyung! Nothing. What were you saying? "

" I was talking about Jungkook's graduation day after two days. What gift are you giving ?" Hobi asked again.

" Oh hyung I have not decided yet" Jimin literally froze when he remembered what gift Jungkook asked for.

Hobi noticed that something is going on Jimin's mind.

" What's it Jimina.. what are you thinking?"

" N - nothing hyug" Jimin Stuttered.

" Don't you dare lie or hide to me Jimina, come on tell me, I'll help you".

There was something in hobi's voice that Jimin felt comfortable telling him everything..

" Hyung , actually Jungkook is acting really wierd since some days." - Jimin

"How?" - hobi.

" Umm- , well..., He never leave any chance to.. chance to...how would I say...flirt with me." Jimin finally started sharing his confusion.

" Ok?" " And?" Hobi looked unamused.

" And he told me that he wants me and also infront of you also he pointed towards me when asked about his desire.

And when I asked about his gift ,he said he will took it from me whatever he wants. " - Jimin.

" So what are you thinking?" Asked hobi calmly.

" Hyung , aren't you shocked or surprised?" Jimin was surprised by hobi's behaviour.

" No, I am not. Because I have already noticed whatever you are telling me. I saw this coming. But what about you? Don't you like Jungkook?" - hobi laughed.

" I like him means no i don't like him that way , I- I mean yes I kinda like him, ohhh i don't know hyung " Jimin was really struggling with his feelings.

" It's straight Jimina, you like him romantically or not" - hobi said with a smile.

There was a long pause before Jimin finally said " yes hyung! I think i like him."

" Than what's the problem?.. take your time.. everything will be fine" hobi ruffled Jimin's hair give a hug to Jimin which Jimin replied with more affection.

In two days when Jungkook' s graduation day came , each member of BTS went with him, but Jungkook had eye only for Jimin! At function, at dinner ,in the car , they were inseparable.

Jungkook's attraction towards Jimin was very much visible in videos.. army even found sound of flying kiss in video!!

Soon they reached their dorm.. Jungkook was officially adult now!!!. everybody was to tired that they straight went to their room.

Jimin was also going to his room shared with hobi.when Jimin entered the room hobi was about to leave the room.

" Where are you going hyung? " Asked Jimin..

" Umm, I'll be back in hour. You go get fresh.. but I am surely gonna come in one hour hmm , don't forget that" hobi smiled mischievously.

Jimin was confused by hobi's behaviour but he was so tired that he just went to shower.

Hobi close the door and found Jungkook outside the room, waiting.

" Thank you hyung" Jungkook said with genuine smile to hobi..