part 26- I hate love

After what ever Jungkook said to Jimin infront of everyone, and how rude Jungkook was behaving towards Jimin in past few days , RM was really furious now .

He lost his temper after watching Jimin almost broken down ..

RM was aware of the hate comments Jimin was receiving about his weight from haters , the last thing he wanted was Jimin being harrassed by his own band member..

And exactly that happened... Instead of supporting Jimin in his hard times, Jungkook made fun of him as well..

That was not going to be allowed AT ANY COST .

RM felt like to slap Jungkook right there but he decided to heard his side too because at some point he knew how much Jungkook and Jimin got along before ..

They were really close friends..Then what made Jungkook behave like that ..he wanted to hear it..

It was not affecting only Jimin but other members also..If there is not unity in the group it would be hard for them in many ways..

So many thoughts were going in RM' s mind ..

While other members were taking care of Jimin RM and Jin stayed there with Jungkook.. both were really furious..

RM shouted with anger " In my room Jk.. NOW.."  and left..

Jk and Jin followed him..

It was a room that Jk and RM shared since their trainee days.. It had a queen sized bed, a study table and two chairs..

RM already sat on a chair while folding his hands and looked straight in Jungkook' s eyes with own eyes were burning in anger..

Jungkook couldn't look in his eyes and looked down..he sat on a corner of a bed , away from RM..

But RM was not in a mood to forgive..

he pulled his chair near Jk and shouted again..." LOOK INTO MY EYES..WHY ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN?? ARE YOU ASHAMED?? NOW??

AFTER TALKING SHIT SINCE MANY DAYS ??  HURTING HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN?? NOW YOU CAN NOT LOOK UP?"

Jin who was sitting in another chair stood and close the door as RM was literally shouting as high as he could..

So he didn't want Jimin hear all this as it could hurt him more knowing that everyone knew about all humiliation he was suffering from..

They really wanted to interrupt but Hobi said Jimin was not comfortable so they took a back seat..

Jin put a hand on RM' s shoulder and told him to calm down..

" How can I calm down Jin hyung , this little brat has really went far away now ..How many days i can ignore it??"

Jungkook was shocked to hear that they have noticed his behaviour..

As soon as he realised this an unknown fear came soon ...what if they have noticed  "THAT" too??

" No ,no...i can't let anyone know  that right?? It's a dark secrets of mine..I can't let them know" little Jungkook felt so many emotions at that time..

Guilt, fear, anger to his own self, hurt, worry for Jimin ...so many things were in his mind..

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by soft touch of Jin on his head..

Jungkook still didn't look up..

" What happened to you Jk?? Why are you being so mean?? Is anything that bothering you?? " Said Jin in calm and soothing voice..

That voice...the care in that voice.. that soft careful touch on the head broke something in Jungkook...

He lost it...he couldn't control his tears anymore..