part 62- Love?? hah! it doesn't matter.

A/N-
Me 2 years ago...

Oh God! I am so fascinated by medical line.. I wish I can experience it closely🤩..

God:🤔 Is that so? 😀Well, let me give you closer experience!
...........

All my close family members get different kinds of diseases.. and I, now have knowledge of  hospitals, medicines, doctors and diseases , very deeply😅😅😥😥

Me , nowadays: I didn't mean it that way God🥺

God:😯

Me:Ummm.. well... God , I am fascinated by writing and BTS too.. and it's Me who loves it.. not my family.. 😊😊☺️☺️😀😀😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😇😇

God: 🤔

Me: 😁🥺🙂🙃🥲

God: Ok, well... Umm...keep on working.. I'll take care of rest😎😎..

Me:😊🤞✌️🤘🙏

Ha, ha, ha.. Hey readers, I am back🙂
_______________________________________

"Marriage???? Whose marriage?", Jimin was extremely attentive.

"Yours. Whose else?" Jin replied casually and Jimin dropped the glass he was holding.

"Hey, careful. " Jungkook immediately checked on Jimin.

"What hyung? You almost got me. Good joke." Jimin said while laughing bit awkwardly.

Jin looked at his both sides.

"Are you talking to me?" He asked and Jimin immediately nodded.

"What? I am not joking Jimin-ah. Don't pretend you don't know. Are you planning a prank on me along with Jungkook?" Jin said in little hurt voice .

"No , why would I hyung? Wait a minute, what is this all happening? Jungkook, what is hyung saying? " Jimin turned to ask Jungkook.

"I can explain baby, listen I-"
Jungkook was trying to speak but Taehyung was faster to interrupt.

"Jimin-ah , Jungkook has planned marriage on 31st, without even asking your opinion and even before you said yes to his proposal." Tae spoke in a hurry and gave an evil smile to Jungkook after teasing him with a tongue.

YOU. ARE. DEAD. NOW.
Jungkook mouthed to Tae with gestured like he is cutting a throat.
Taehyung swiftly hide behind Hobi laughing silently.

"WHAATTT?" , Jimin was beyond shocked . He kept looking between the members and Jungkook who is was getting his mind and body ready to face a tight slap.

"Baby, just listen to -"

"DON'T YOU DARE BABY ME... Is It Right? Is it right whatever Tae said, is it true?" Jimin growled.

Jungkook looked at all the members before answering as if he was pleading them to save him.

Jungkook slowly took fork and knife away from Jimin's plate and hide it under his own napkin. Just in case ,you know! Prevention is always better.

Taehyung was still laughing and Hobi just hit him lightly indicating him to calm down while he himself was on the verge of laughing hard seeing terrified expressions on Jungkook's face.

"ANSWER ME NOW. WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? IS IT TRUE? REPLY ME. NOW.. Jimin roared.

Jungkook hesitantly nodded .

"JEON JUNGKOOK? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" Jimin lost his cool.

"I wanted to tell you baby. As soon as you said yes to me but then you ran to our friends and then our family. So I thought I would talk to you tonight." Jungkook was frightened seeing furious Jimin.