part 35- evolution of Jikook-2

Jimin was taken aback when he saw the room it had only one bed and a glass bathroom without even curtains..

It's not like they have never slept on the same bed before, at the dorm but , their members were also with them. And here they both were all alone, also since they both were dating now, tension was always in the air .

" Why did you choose this room kookie?" Jimin asked , being very aware of not showing any kind of expression in his voice.

" What's wrong in it? Don't you like it?" Jk said mischievously .

" You know what I mean" Jimin said."

"Yes I know", Jk said in a very husky voice that Jimin already started feeling his hands were being cold .

Jk approached Jimin slowly.

" Don't you how much I am controlling myself? Don't you know what effect you have on me ? Hmm? " Jk said in a very low voice .

His head was at Jimin's shoulders. His hot breath was hitting Jimin's neck directly making Jimin numb.

Suddenly Jk pulled away in said,
" but I can see how uncomfortable you are right now so don't worry, I will not force you for anything."

Jk smiled and said " I have planned this trip specially for you so please have fun , just enjoy it fully that's what I want ok?"

Jimin nodded smiling..

" Ok I'll be checking some details at reception, you get ready without any hesitation" Jk laughed and left the room.

After sometime Jk came back and Jimin was ready. when Jk was going to shower Jimin proceeded to leave the room.

Jk suddenly caught his hand and said
" I totally don't mind you sitting here and watching me" and laughed hard when noticed Jimin's tomato red face .

He let go Jimin's hand but Jimin somehow decided to stay in the room.
Obviously backfacing the shower!!

Jk was laughing so hard thinking nervousness of his cute little lover who was famous as "flirt king" in fandom!!!

Finally both went out ..As they stepped out , anyone could see how excited Jimin was ! He was at his favourite place with his favourite person!

They spent whole noon in wandering in streets , shopping , eating. Jk was constantly shooting with his little camera and told Jimin it was for personal memories.

Jimin did all crazy things , he couldn't do when camera always followed them almost 24/7 back at their work place..

But here he was a free bird. Child in his heart took over his mind and Jk was constantly melting in his hyung's cuteness..

At evening while Jimin was done eating , Jk pushed an envelope towards Jimin.

" What is it kookie?" Jimin was surprised.

" Open it " Jk said softly.

When Jimin opened it his face lit up instantly.." OMG, OMG! Kookie ! These are the tickets of Disneyland! Oh I wanted to go there so badly! Thank you so much my kookie!"

Jk was sure if they were not in public Jimin would have surely kissed him out of extreme joy! He wished he would have given the tickets in room!!

Soon they were at the gate of Disneyland. Jimin was looking at different rides with awestruck eyes! They went to all the rides , Jimin wanted to go , bought miney mouse hat , shouted their lungs out!

Finally it was time of fireworks. Both Jk and Jimin found a distant corner and sat peacefully. Soon sky was filled with so many colorful crackers..Jimin's eyes twinkled so beautifully in the light of crackers.