part 28- And the game begins 😉

Jk and Jimin couldn't sleep much at night.. 

Jimin was thinking what Suga told him, analysing every word, thinking hard ..He had to make changes for HIMSELF, For his dream, for his career, for his self respect...

At very early morning about at 4 or 5 am it was, when he finally took a decision , he felt strong, he felt sorted, finally..He atlast went to sleep...

Jungkook in his room was also thinking hard..

He was remembering what RM told him, those soothing words which gave him courage to accept his feelings towards Jimin without feeling afraid..

He made his mind..he took the decision.. finally in early morning Jungkook  went to sleep too..

" Jiminaa"

" Jiminie"

"Jiminnnaaa"

" Jiminiiiii" Hobi shouted at highest pitch his throat can let out..

"Y- yes hyung! I am awake " said Jimin in hurried voice..almost jumping out of bed..

" Oh jiminie ! Calm down, calm down" said hobi grabbing Jimin's tiny soft hands..

He made Jimin sat on the bed again speak with  his warm sunshine smile..

" I was telling you that if you don't feel good , you can rest at home today.. you don't need to practice as you already have mastered the choreography"

" No hyung! I want to come please" said Jimin with cute little pout..

" Ok ok come jiminie! I was just worried about you" hobi managed to speak after overcoming of thinking how cute Jimin was looking!

" Aah hyung! Don't worry about me! I will be totally fine"

" I have made a decision now hyung" said Jimin in a firm voice..cold voice.. voice that didn't sound like Jimin's sweet voice..

" What decision??" Hobi asked curiously..

" Hyung! From today onwards I am going to be totally professional towards Jungkook..no friendship, no care, nothing..

I  am not going to give Jungkook ANY kind of attention...it's final! "

Jungkook was already awake when RM woke up .. Maknae greeted the leader with warm smile..

" Good morning joonie hyung!" He said in a cheerful voice..

" Hey! Very good morning Jungkook! " Replied RM with same tone , smiling.

" Did you sleep well?" Asked jk..

RM was amazed as Jungkook was not the one who ever show this kind of care.

"Umm..yeah! What about you" said RM still confused..

" Well hyung! I was awake till late , thinking about what you said yesterday, and...."

" Hmmm..and??" RM was now listening carefully ..

" Well and I think you are right.. I am going to give my feelings a try . I am ready to discover REAL ME . Now I am not afraid..

NOT AFRAID OF ACCEPTING WHO I AM..NOT AFRAID OF CHASING MY HAPPINESS.. NOT AFRAID OF THE DAMN JUDGEMENTAL WORLD..

Soo........"

Jungkook took a pause, a long pause until RM couldn't help but asked..

"So??"

"So from today I am going to give my full attention to Jimin..I will not hide or lie about my feelings towards him...."

"What happened yoongi?? Asked Jin in worried voice as he and Tae noticed Suga glaring at the wall with firing gaze since past few minutes..

If it was not a wall but a paper it would surely have burnt till now..

Suga gathered his sences as he looked towards Jin..

" Hyung ! It's final now.. nobody can stop me "

suga's deep voice straighly made his way to both member's ears making their heart feel little fear..

" Hyung I can't see MY Jimin in such a pain.. from today onwards I take the responsibility to protect him from any kind of hurt, hate or Cruel   words or actions..

And for that I will make sure that brat Maknae stay as away from him as possible.. I promise that.."

"

**********💜💜💜💜💜💜💜******

Hello  my dear readers, how are you all??

Missed me or not??😁😁

I pray to God for your health and happiness...May God grant all your wishes ❤️❤️

For those who keep voting and follow me , thank you so much guys
Your support make me keep going.. thank you so much 💜

And for those who read but don't vote............ it's ok!! I still love you 😄.. enjoy the story!

Love you guys..stay blessed always 💜

See you in next chapter 💜